The Contest

Authors Note:
Hey guys! Welcome to our first collab! I'm so excited to work with R5family-rosslover. She is amazing! She loves football especially Denver Broncos just like I do!

Chapter 1: The Contest

Melody's Pov
"Tell me if you could love me! Make me somebody! If you could love me do!" Ashley and I shout at the top of our lungs as we drove down the freeway. We both were screaming one of our favorite bands, R5, finally playing on the radio. We took full fledge advantage and blasted the radio. "That was
a band new to this station, R5 with their song called 'If', and boy do we have some news for you guys! In Real Life has officially announced that R5 will be opening for them." Ashley and I look at eachother and pause for a moment.  "Oh my gosh! I wonder where they're playing!" Ashley says.After quickly driving home and arriving back at Ashley's house, we together log on to the computer and find out that they are playing May 15th at our football stadium! "We had to convince our parents to let us attend!" I say, smiling. We both nod in agreement.

A Day Later

Ashley's POV

Waking up the next morning was amazing! It's my dream to see my favorite boy band on stage! I have to convince my mom to let Melody and I get tickets. This has not really worked out in the past, my mom is very strict when it comes to concerts. Instead of convincing her, I had a thought. I know my birthday is coming up, what if I ask her for my birthday present. She surely won't decline for my birthday, would she?

Flash forward to Ashley's birthday:

" I have a surprise! When I say 1,2,3 open your eyes!" My parents tell me. I happily and ecstatically open my eyes.  In my mom's hand are VIP passes to R5's concert with special guest In Real Life! Melody and I are so excited we don't know what to do with ourselves! I can't wait to meet my celebrity crush and Melody can't wait to meet her favorite band members! I couldn't stop obsessing on how hot Chance and Brady are! "Oh my gosh! Ashley stop talking about them boys!" Melody giggles at me. "Hey! You talk about Ross just as much!" I joke back with her. We both begin giggling. She on the other hands enjoys Ross! Maybe we can all have a double date if that ever gets to that point! We both agree to stop until the day of the show.