The Concert!

Authors Note:

Hey guys! This is chapter 2 of the Collaboration that started it all! Hope you enjoy!

❤️ my co-writer and I!

Melody POV:
" Come on Ashley," I giggle, pulling her arm. "I'm coming, I'm coming." She says. We both jump up and down just waiting to get inside the arena. There was a large line that was extending around part of the building, unfortunately we were apart of that line. "See. This is why I wanted to get here early." I say. She giggles at me. "Alright, alright you are right . However we are not in front of the line." "Yeah but we are not at the back." I say. After about an hour and a half of waiting, we final step inside.

Ashley POV:
I knew that Melody wanted to get there early. I was the one that took forever. I wanted to get the perfect outfit and all that. I was meeting my celebrity crush!!! Just thinking about him made me blush!
"Wow! This arena is huge!" I exclaimed. We took our seats which were located center stage.

Melody POV:
We both excitedly wait in our chairs. "I can't wait." I giggle. Ashley laughs at me, "me either" she replies. "I can't believe our two favorite bands are coming together... who thought!" We both exclaim! We both smile and wait in our seats until the show starts. We still had a while until the show started so we started talking to each other. "How excited are you on a scale from 1 to 10?" Ashley replies "2000" we both burst out into giggles.

Ashley POV:

I am really excited! It was my dream to see In Real Life (IRL). It's very exciting because we are huge fans of them! The concert starts! "Omg there is Chance!" My celebrity crush (FYI). They start to sing Tattoo and I start to sing along! Chance winks at me! They are so darn cute!!!
Melody POV:
I burst into giggles with Ashley. "OMG he just winked at you Ash!" I scream! "Hey, don't laugh at me! Wait until R5 comes out then we will actually see who to laugh at." She shouts over the screams! We both giggle. The screams grow louder when R5 runs out on stage. I scream as loud as I possibly could. "Who's fan girling now!?" She laughs. We are both screaming, singing and dancing as loud as we could! 
Ashley POV:
We had so much fun singing and dancing because it's just so fun! I couldn't wait to meet them after the show. This is a dream I always had! I would probably be shaking and wouldn't know what to do with myself!

Stay tuned for the next chapter!!!!