Rest and Relaxation

You and Ford had been growing close, but not close enough for Ford to tell you about his muse, so when he made a deal with Bill to help him be productive as he slept, he didn't mention that to you either. He wouldn't even know how, so he hoped you just wouldn't notice. Unfortunately for his little secret, you had a habit of keeping him company as he worked. He didn't know why, and assumed the reason was boredom. This deal with Bill was new, but it was only a matter of time before you would come in to watch him work and notice something was off.
Ford imagined you'd call him a freak, and leave him to never return. Who wouldn't react that way? Even Fiddleford was completely in the dark about the deal.

One night, it was fairly cold in the cabin, and you couldn't sleep, so you decided to pay Ford a visit. He would no doubt be working tirelessly. You didn't know how he did it, and haven't even seen him sleep in a while. It was starting to worry you.
Just as you had suspected, when you found Ford, he was hard at work, writing by candlelight. You had the electricity, but you thought he enjoyed the aesthetic, although it couldn't be good for his eyes. He already needed thick glasses. You loved those glasses, but you also loved to see his face in all its glory on the rare occasions he took them off. His eyes were beautiful. He was beautiful. You even had a fascination with that sixth finger of his. He caught you staring a couple times, and although you assured him you just thought it was cool, he seemed very self conscious about it, so you tried not let your eyes wander too long.
You snuck up behind him, and you were longed to hug him from behind, but decided that would be inappropriate, so you decided to scare him instead. You crept behind him to pinch his sides when you heard him say your name.
"Can't sleep, Y/N?"
Dammit, he heard you. "Yeah. What about you? You've been working too hard. Don't you need sleep?"
He dropped his pen, and his chair swiveled around. For a moment you thought his eyes were yellow, but it must've been a trick of the light. "Oh, I have been working hard. Very hard. I'm not tired though. Not even a little. Still, I could use a little R&R. Wanna help me relax?" He raised his eyebrows suggestively, and patted his lap.
This was very unlike him, but it made you weak in the knees. You didn't want to say no, so you didn't. Instinctively, you sat down on his knee. He pulled you closer.
"Good girl. You know, I've been seeing the way you look at me. You like me, don't you?"
You felt a lump in your throat. Your heart pounded, and your sex throbbed. You hoped he couldn't see your blush in the light, or feel the heat through your thin sleep shorts.
You didn't even have to answer before he kissed you. It was tender at first, but got more hungry as it went on.
Ford's large hands grabbed your hips, and positioned your body in a way that allowed you to feel how hard he was getting. Without thinking, you rubbed yourself against him. He responded in a similar fashion.
"Ah~ yeah. You like that, don't you? I like it too."
You throbbed, and wanted more of him. As if he read your thoughts, Ford took off his sweater and shirt, allowing you to kiss and lick wherever you pleased as he moaned in response.
He slipped your t-shirt off your body, and immediately put his mouth to work at your breasts, sucking on the nipples with gusto and a confidence you didn't know he possessed. Ford soon picked you up from off his lap, set you on your feet, and flung the papers from the desk he was working on, which surprised you. He didn't seem himself at all, but maybe he was just that into the moment.
You watched as Ford took off his pants and boxers unashamedly, and undressed you soon after. He placed you on the now mostly clear desk, and did the last thing you would expect.
You caught that glimpse of yellow in his eyes again as he lowered himself to his knees, parted your legs with his hands, and delved in between your legs. His shyness appeared to be gone as he flicked his tongue and sucked against your swollen clit. You rode his face, letting out tiny whines and moans as he took you closer and closer to orgasm.
Your legs twitched around his head as his tongue brought you to your end.
You rode the high for a few moments before deciding to return the favor. You got off the desk and flipped Ford onto it so he was the one sitting down now. He seemed somewhat confused about what you were doing, until you wrapped your lips around his cock and gave it a good hard suck to start out with. A very strange moan emitted from Ford. It didn't actually sound like Ford, but you were too aroused to give it much thought. You sucked and bobbed your head. He pleaded for you to suck harder, and you tried to obey the request. Your teeth brushed against him and he groaned. You looked up to apologize, but he responded in that unusual voice with "oh, fuck, are you kidding, baby? Do it again? Ahh YES!"
Maybe his throat was sore? That voice was so unlike him... he was acting so unlike him. Especially when he grasped the back of your hair to face-fuck you. It was rough and unexpected, coming from him, but you loved it anyway. Your teeth continued to graze his dick, and you were practically suffocating as he came down your throat, spasming for a moment and shouting what sounded like backwards nonsense in that strange voice before his body went completely limp... and he fell asleep?
You popped his dick out of your mouth with a lewd noise, and it softened against his thigh as you looked up at his now sleeping face. You knew guys got tired after cumming, but this was ridiculous.
You couldn't just leave him there, on the desk, naked and drenched in your shared fluids. He was too big to carry to his room though, so you just laid him on the floor, found a blanket and a couple of pillows, put a pillow under his head, and cuddled him until you fell asleep there on his study floor.