Sensations

When Bill experienced an orgasm through Ford's body, it knocked him right back into the mindscape. He watched, dazed, as (Y/N) laid Ford on the floor to sleep next to him. Bill did this to manipulate Ford, but he'd never felt anything like that, or anything better for that matter. He desperately wanted to feel it again. Pain was great, but that was fantastic. Ford was still asleep, and no doubt he would wake up very upset about the state of his body, his assistant, and most importantly his research. Bill didn't want to have to deal with that, so he came up with a plan. He'd succeeded at doing what he knew Ford was too shy to do and initiated a sexual relationship with (Y/N), which would eventually develop into something that could be used against Ford one day. The only problem would be getting Ford to not freak out.
Fortunately, when he popped into Ford's mind, his dream indicated he'd have no problem with this.
"Hey, buddy! You know that (Y/N) girl you're always thinking about but are waaay too shy to actually start anything with? Well, I got good news for you. She's interested. Very interested."
Ford looked delighted. "How do you know? Did you read her mind? Was she dreaming of me?"
Bill looked at his little black hand nonchalantly. "Nah, I did you one better. I reeled her in for ya, so to speak. She's all yours. Or at least I think that's what it means when humans exchange bodily fluids and fall asleep next to each other on the floor."
Ford looked shocked, to say the least. "Bill...? What did you do in my body?"
"I snagged you a little girlfriend!", Bill expressed gleefully.
Ford didn't look happy at all. "That was for me to do! You had no business using my body like that... oh god, what did you even do to her, anyway?"
Bill tried looking as innocent as possible. "I started with cunnilingus, but she escalated it to fellatio."
Ford looked angry for a second, until he realized something. "She sucked my...? Was it her idea?"
"Totally unprompted, Sixer. She wants you."
"And she's sleeping next to me on the floor?"
Bill nodded, as if he were bored. "Yeah, I knew you'd never make a move yourself, so I did you a favor. I know you wanted that first time to be yourself, but let's be honest, Sixer. It would never happen if it were up to you. I kept the memory for you. Now enjoy"
One snap of Bill's fingers, and Ford's mind was flooded with everything seen through his eyes during his little encounter with (Y/N). Once the memory finished, he woke up. Awake and naked, pressed up against an equally naked (Y/N), Ford couldn't help but be happy. He savored the warmth of your skin, and every shallow breath you took in your sleep. He wanted to get a better look at you, but didn't want to wake you, so he felt content with just holding you. He'd never before felt such a sensation.