02.

XxxXXxxX

XxxXXxxX

The pack stared at the door where Stiles, Peter and Isaac had exited.

"I'm not sure about you, but that is the happiest I've ever seen Stiles and I didn't meet him before his kidnapping." Mason pointed out. Only a few acknowledged his statement which says a lot about the way the pack was ran. Corey gently squeezed his hand as he let out a sigh.

"What the hell was that? Since when is Stiles friends with Peter and Isaac?"

Scott looked hurt that Stiles had chosen Peter and Isaac over him. Peter freaking Hale was apparently closer to Stiles then he was.

The only ones not shocked by this revelation were Malia, Mason, Corey, Kira and Lydia. Unlike Scott, they apparently paid attention to how their friend was doing. They were annoyed at the "True Alpha's" negligence of a pack member. He hadn't even felt the bond between Stiles and the pack vanish after the nogitsune. Sure, he had just lost Allison but it should have been obvious that Stiles wasn't okay after that. Mason and Corey hadn't been there at the time so there wasn't anything they could've done, Kira hadn't known Stiles well enough, Malia had just gotten out of Eichen House and Lydia had been lost in mourning Allison and Aiden.

They were all happy to let Peter comfort the boy who had demons similar to his. They had seen the father and son bond form between the two and Peter had almost gone feral again after Stiles had been kidnapped. Scott and Derek hadn't even realised he'd been missing until they needed some research done about two weeks later. Liam and Hayden had never met Stiles before so they assumed that his behaviour was normal. Scott should have realised straight away because Stiles had been his best friend since they were four years old.

Lydia let out a sigh as she looked at Scott's kicked puppy expression.

"Well, if you had finally paid attention to Stiles since he got back you'd know that Isaac and he had become friends when Isaac came back. Peter has been there for Stiles since the nogitsune. All of us-" She gestured to the group that had migrated to her sides. "- knew that Peter has been helping Stiles with his nightmares and anxiety. Peter was one of the first people to approach Stiles once he got back."

Kira forward and twined her hand with Malia's. She had seen Scott's cluelessness as an insult. Stiles had never done anything to her personally and was always nice to her. Since getting back he had been helping Malia with maths and Kira with her control issues. He had been nothing but helpful to them and Scott had just forgotten about him.

"Stiles has more friends than you think. Just because you've been friends since you were kids does not mean you can ignore him and expect him to be your best friend still. Isaac and Peter are the ones he trusts the most at the moment. He's friends with most of us and he's mentioned some others who lived out of town. You would know that if you paid attention to him."