My Mayor

It was a crisp autumn evening, you were slouching in your teal coffee chair. Sipping on a bourbon spiked latte whilst browsing various episodes of diners drive-ins and dives on your Mac Book Pro. Red and brown leaves were fluttering to the ground right outside of your house, the sky was splattered with oranges and purples as the sun was setting. Everything was perfect, down to the light whistle of wind and the quiet scraping of the bare tree branches against your window. But then, on your laptop screen, You saw him. The gorgeous man, he was your dreams, your goals. Everything you needed in life was just starting at you, blankly in the face. You had this odd feeling that he was, infact looking at you, studying your features. He looked as if he was sculpted in God's image. His icey blond hair, messy and unkempt. He standed stotic in his wrinkle-free black and red polo. His lips were shiny with grease, they were a light pink colour, they were begging to be ravaged with a heated kiss. You can feel your cheeks heat up as a rosy blush is painted across your face as you imagined what he could do with them. His dark brown eyes captivated your every need, holding desires that made you weak and your stomach churn in delight. Sadly, the man who held your heart in a box of Chinese noodles. Was only a man on tv, you could never have him to yourself as he was married and in a way higher social status than you. Slowly you feel yourself drift into bliss as four more episodes rock you to sleep.

...
You awoke from your slumber as frantic pounding on the door filled your ears. Rubbing the sleep out of your eyes you turned on your laptop  and realized you were asleep for about five hours, as it is now 1:00p.m. Wearily you walked to the front door in short strides but you knew you shouldn't open that door, but something was drawing you to it. As the pounding got more desperate the closer you got. Anxiety swimming in your gut telling you not to get closer, but you couldn't resist. Soon you were at the door.
You checked through the peephole to see who's there but you were met with a strange silver nothingness. Almost as if someone was covering it with a knife, it was an odd observation and probably not true. You had to know who was behind the door, as the knocking slowed and stopped to to a quiet tap. You flung the door open, revealing him, your dream man, Guy Fieri. His scent of spicy mayonnaise over powers you as he takes a step closer. You stand still, paralyzed as he closes the door behind him and wraps an arm around your small waist.   "W-why are you here," you managed to stutter out as he caressed your delicate arm. Goosebumps littered your arm, staining it with light dots. "Because, my sweet Y/N. I would like to put my sausage in your meat grinder." He whispered horsley into my ear, you were blushing hot red, you squeezed your legs closer together. "But Guy, you're married." You retorted, your breath hitched as he moved his large hand down to your perky ass as he said. "That was all for show, she's really my cousin." Bewildered, and whimpering as his other hand joined in squeezing your ass, you asked him
"Wait, but you have children, were those actors or something." Guy snickered at your comment, a boyish grin plastered his face and soon after he gave you a respons. "Well if it ain't broke, she was a solid ten, what can I say." You weren't disgusted at this, quite the opposite actually. The idea of incest was almost as hot to you as necrophilia was, but you only toyed with that idea. Heat pooled in your underwear and you brought yourself to tease him a bit too. "Well mister Fieri, fuck me like you fuck your cousin." He looked you up and down and softly replied, "yee haw."
That night your were plowed straight by sir Ferrari's hard 2 inch pinch.