Chapter Seventeen

17

Twin Direction

Chapter Seventeen

            My tab button wouldn’t work on the other file! So, this is on a new file! I don’t know what went wrong but I’m so sad! I hope it never happens to ‘Only Love’ or I would die.

            I had gone asleep early last night but still woke up at nine in the morning. I knew the boys were up because the sound of the TV downstairs and voices. I knew Liam was awake for sure because he had made me almost fall off the bed when he woke up. Zayn was the only one not awake. Surprise, surprise.

“Hey!” Louis shouts as I enter the room. I back up when I see that Niall is in there though. “Come here.” Louis sighs, getting up and pulling me onto the couch next to him. Thankfully it was far away from that trader.

“What are you guys watching?” I ask. It was on commercial so I didn’t know what they were watching. I really hope they’re not watching something stupid. Gemma comes out of the kitchen and sits beside me, giving me a small smile before she focuses on the commercials.

“News.” Harry answers and starts to play with Liam’s hair. Because that wasn’t random or anything. I crisscross applesauce on the couch in between Louis and Gemma. On the couch to our right are Zayn and Niall. On our couch to the left are Liam and Harry.

“Yay.” I sarcastically groan, putting my head on Louis’ shoulder.

“You get to see your face!” Zayn laughs and I just look at him. He’s an odd boy.

“The news has been covered with the story about band member, Niall Horan, from One Direction.” The news woman starts. “If you don’t know, it’s about him dating two girls that are twins and Harry Styles’, from One Direction too, step sisters. The first one he dated is Kelsey Twist, the youngest of the twins. He then cheated on Kelsey with her twin sister, Holla Twist.”

“An anonymous person has been giving pictures of the couples to news channels everywhere recently. The pictures show the relationship between Kelsey Twist and Niall Horan, along with One Direction. While the pictures of Holla show only her relationship with Niall Horan. We have also been tracking down the backgrounds in the pictures to find out where One Direction is. They went off somewhere a month ago and haven’t been spotted.”

“Oh no.” Harry mutters, covering his face with his hands.

“This can’t be good.” I add.

“We’re doomed.” LA comes into the room, sitting on the ground in front of Zayn.

“What?” Gemma asks, looking at the other girl.

“They’re in town.” LA snaps, leaning against Zayn. He kisses the top of her forehead, calming her down some. WHY DON’T THEY JUST HOOK UP ALREADY?!

“Great.” Louis stretches the word out just a little too much.

“They’re coming!” Lucas busts through the door, Mason and Mom at his heels. I laugh, because they were being extremely dramatic.

“Get in the barn.” Mom snaps and we all hurry outside. Why are they acting this way? Oh, a bunch of paparazzi. So scary.

“Where do we go?” Zayn asks, looking around. Mason takes my hand we climb into the loft. By the time everyone gets up there, we hear cars pulling into the drive. I grab Danger at the last second and Mason and Liam pull the ladder up. Now, it looks like nothing is there.