Chapter Eighteen

18

Twin Direction

Chapter Eighteen

“Oh, look, it’s Kelsey Whore Twist.” Someone sneers and I look at Mason. He shrugs and I groan, stomping through the park.

“Oh look, it’s Shaniah Boob Job McCounter.” I snap and she gives me a look.

[Sorry if your name is Shaniah]

“I’m sorry.” Mason grumbles as I push myself into the truck. I roll my eyes and throw my bag into the back. I am about to go all ninja on his ass and beat the shit out of him.

“Shut up.” I snap as he tries to talk again. Is he going to be this stupid? He just humiliated me, didn’t stand up for me and now he thinks everything is fine.

“What is your problem?” Mason shoots at me and I laugh, giving him a dirty look.

“What’s my problem? You didn’t stand up for me back there! I am going through a bunch of shit right now! What happened to you? Yesterday you were supporting me!” I yell at him and he starts the car, leaving the parking lot.

“Whatever.” Mason growls and I flip him off, extremely pissed. “Don’t do that to me!”

“Fucking make me!” I give him a look and he just rolls his eyes.

“You’re so immature!” Mason shouts, and I turn on him. He pulls into my drive and stops the car. I grab my back and purposefully hit him in the head with it. I jump out of the car and flip him off one more time before going up the steps. The door slams and he comes stomping over.

“You think I’m immature.” I sneer, pushing my hands against his chest. “I’m the immature one, yep. True story right there! Bull fucking shit, Australia. You think you are just the mighty king but you aren’t! You used to be my fucking best friend.” I push my hands against his chest, giving him a hard shove. He hits one of the poles that hold up the deck roof and gives me a dirty look. “You wouldn’t fucking stand up for me back there! Who does that?”

“Oh, so you’re the perfect one.” He snaps back, getting closer to me. “You got yourself in this mess! You had to hook up with little Irish boy! You don’t treat your boyfriends well enough for them not to cheat on you!”

“I’ve only had one boyfriend-,” I stop mid-sentence and look at my best friend and boyfriend. Did he cheat on me? “Did you cheat on me, Mason?”

“No!” He snaps, jumping into his truck and spinning out. I set down on the steps and hear heavy footsteps. Louis sets next to me, rubbing my back.

“Did you hear everything?” I ask, leaning my head on his shoulder.

“Yes, I did.” Louis sighs, kissing my cheek. “You don’t deserve him.”

“Who am I supposed to date then?” I growl, leaning all my weight against Louis and sighing. My life sucks.

[Niall’s POV]

“Do you think she’s fine?” Harry asks, pacing the room. Louis wouldn’t allow us come out.

“I don’t know.” Zayn mumbles, running a hand through his tousled hair.

“I can’t believe they got in a fight.” I sigh, looking at my half-finished bag of chips. I couldn’t finish them. I just couldn’t right now.

                I really do love her. I didn’t cheat. And I was going to prove that.

[Kelsey’s POV]

“Want to go see Magic Mike? It may cheer you up.” Sasha laughs, moving her finger around and around.

“Ya baby!” Mad yells, fist pumping the air.

“We should.” Gemma smiles, playing with my hair.

“Channing Tatum’s hot.” Bai agrees.

“Let’s go!” LA shouts, jumping up and pulling us all off the couch.

“I’M A BARBIE!” I blurt out, jumping around and making everyone laugh.

                Five hours later, we were back home from watching Magic Mike. We all about died. Channing Tatum was so hot in that movie! Well, all the guys in it were hot. But we went because of Channing Tatum. And we got Channing Tatum. Sasha fell out of her chair at one point; ya, she’s never living that one down.

                When we had walked into the house, we were all kind of loud. Liam and Harry yelled at us from the couch. I just went up to my room and everyone else went home. Louis headed up to my room a little while later but I looked at my phone before answering the door. I was tired; I just wanted to go to bed.

“Hey.” I smile as I open the door after Louis tries to pound it down.

“What’s going on?”  Louis snaps, coming into the room without being asked.

“I don’t know.” I sigh, putting my head in my hands. Lou starts rubbing my back and I sigh.

“Go to sleep. Get up at eight and get all cleaned up. Come downstairs by eleven.” Louis rambles then leaves. I stare at the door and wonder what is going on. I guess I’ll find out tomorrow.

                I get up and change into pajamas. I change my mind and strip off the pajamas and climb into the shower. Once I’m done I put new pajamas on and run a brush through my hair quickly. I put it up in a braid and climb into bed. I turned on the TV and watched a while before Liam finally came in.

“Aye.” He smiles, climbing in next to me. We both watched TV together and I fall asleep, his arm wrapped around my waist comfortably.

-This chapter sucks. I am so very sorry. I am tired and I really don’t know what is up with my mind.