Chapter Eight | Sneak

THIS PART IS UNEDITED

- Siva's POV -

"How we going to do this now?" Liah asked.

"At Midnight it's sleeping time so the door in the lobby gets closed, so there's no other way than the back entry" Nadja exclaimed.

I seriously never thought they'd help me, It's suprising me and showing me that they will always be there for me, it was obnoxious from me to think they'd squeal me. But I can't let them get into this.

Liah and Nadja were already on they were way out before I stopped them.

"Thank you guys so much for helping but I don't want you to get intro trouble" I said.

It would be selfish since they would get into trouble for helping me and I can't let this happen.

"It's okay, Siva, really" Nadja placed her hand on my shoulder and gave me a warm smile.

"No it's not, I don't want you guys to help, I can't risk it" I took her hand and thanked them both, walking out of the door.

"No, Siva!" Selina suddenly took my wrist.

"Let us do something at least, we can't risk you to get caught!" She said and poiting out the "we".

"Okay, then come down with me at watch out for people seeing us getting in" I smiled at them and they nodded.

I took a deep breath. My heart war racing and I began sweating like I just ran a mile. They were right, I can't risk to get caught, it would be the worst thing that could happen.

"Ouch" I screamed in pain as I took the first step down the stairs.

"Shht!" Liah said covering my mouth with her right hand.

"Does is hurt?" I nodded, trying to get up but failing badly and falling back down again.

"Fuck, I can't walk, I will cancel it"

"What if we get him up here?" Nadja asked as they were caring me back to the apartment.

"No, way" I quickly responded with a demanding town.

"Yes, he is already waiting outside" Selina said as she was scrolling through my phone.

Wait what?

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET MY PHONE?" I tried to get but Nadja and Liah were still holding me.

"Stop moving!" Nadja screamed at me and I shut my mouth.

It was silence while we walked baxk into the apartment.

I shot a death glare at Selina and she just stuck her tongue out and chuckled.

"We will get him and that's it! No discussion!" She exclaimed and they three just walked out.

Great, just great.

- Nadja's POV -

"She's so dumb, falling in love with her enemie" I whispered to myself.

The whole time I had the urge to slap her, there are millions of guys living here and she choosed that bastard.

"Love isn't that easy, you can't decide who you fall inlove with and you know Siva, she isn't dumb" Liah said to as we were walking down the stairs.

"What if it's just a game for him? Ever thought about that? Or if it's a plan and Milan told him to wrap her around his finger and play with her until she gives in and leaves her?" I asked her and my voice got higher, even the thought of Siva getting hurt, and oh she will get hurt is killing me.