Chapter Ten | All Night

THIS PART IS UNEDITED

SONG:

Furthest Thing - Drake

- Siva's POV -

I watched Zayn as he took his black airforce of and walked into the living room of Liah's and Selina's apartment. He was wearing some dark jeans and a simple black t-shirt with his leather jacket. He was looking scanning through the room, looking around.

"Is this your flat?" He turned around and smiled at me.

"No it's Liah's and Selina's" I returned his warm smile. His smile faded and he furrowed his eyebrows, his expressions were showing anger. "What's wrong?" I walked towards him, grabbing his upper arm and slightly rubbing it.

"Nothing" He quickly responded and just shook his head.

"It isn't important" He added as he sat down on the couch and smiled at me, pulling me by my arm and making me sit next to him.

It was worrying me why he reacted like that but I didn't want to borther him so I just ignored it.

"So tell me about yourself" He took my hand in his and smiled at me. "Uh...what do you want to know?"  I just realized that we don't know anything about each other, we never had time to really talk, everything happened so quick.

"Everything, tell me your lifestory" He laughed and his eyes crinkled, it looked so cute when he laughed and didn't fit to his image he had, the typical bad boy, he looked more like a baby when he laughed. 

"I was born 19 years ago at the 19th November and I was a premature baby" I started and he listened closely and all his attention was on me, but something irritated me, he was staring at my lips, not my eyes, like if he was trying to read every word out of my mouth.

"My life was pretty normal until I turned 12 and my parents told me everything about my clan and why we all live in this huge building together. I was used to it, I grew up like this, I always thought it was normal and that every other family would live like this" I contuined and he nodded, finally looking into my eyes.

"It really wasn't a dramatic change for me, but I really wanted to be friend with the kids in my class and sometimes I felt alone, you know like a misfit, but I got over it, since I always in one class with Liah. And now I'm 19 and can't wait to finally get married." At my last sentence a huge smile appeared on his face.

"I always wanted a big wedding and a beautiful princess-like dress with lots of sparkles on it. It should be a huge party with my whole family and my grooms family, everything should be decorated and I wanted to celebrate it in a huge castle, that's my biggest dream since I was around 10 and watched all those Disney princess movies..and that's it actually, my life is boring" I laughed and he was still smiling. 

His lips were perfect, the shape and how pink they were.

No wonder that they are always so soft when he kisses my neck. God, can he please do that again?

"It isn't boring, at least it was better than mine" His lips parted but then he looked down and he stared at his feet. I heard a big sigh and he looked back up to me.

"What? What happened? Tell me about yours"

- Zayn's POV - 

I sighed again as she asked, I don't want to tell her, I don't want her to think I'm crazy or my famiy is.

What am I even saying? She probably hates my family already.

"I don't know if I should tell you it's pretty though and stuff.." I nearly whispered and hoped she'll forget that topic.