◀House of Cards▶

H O U S E

O F

C A R D S

❝insecure again.❞

jimin had a bag full of cookies in his hands, a free one he got from his best friend taehyung had given him "jimin, are you eating those sugary treats again?" he gulped as he heard yoongi's voice "n-no." jimin lied hiding the bag in his over-sized sweater "stop lying, give me those, jesus christ, you are gaining weight because of this." jimin looked down at his tummy and touched it "s-sorry hyung."

❝dangerous again.❞

jimin cowered in the corner of the bathroom as he heard his boyfriend have a fit in his office, he was in his drunken state which makes jimin more afraid because he can get sexually aggressive with him "jimin! get the fuck out of the bathroom!" he whimpered at the deep, monotone voice of his boyfriend and he just wrapped his arms around his knees, pulling them up to his chest.

❝enduring more.❞

taehyung sighed at the sight of his broken best friend, the once cheerful young man was now gloomy, thinking that he can fool his best friend with his fake smiles and fake positiveness "why do you stay with him jimin?" taehyung asked dabbing some alcohol on his hyung's scabbed wrists "b-b-because i-i love him." jimin answered, even though he himself was unsure of his true feelings towards his boyfriend.

❝holding out.❞

namjoon sadly watched the florist from his tattoo shop across the narrow street of the shopping center "hyung, you're staring again." jungkook poked his boss on the shoulder "i'm just wondering how he's been holding up kook. everyday he just looks more sadder and i don't know why." namjoon said standing up from the couch the costumers can sit on while they wait "taehyung told me that things have been rough at home lately, didn't actually tell me why." jungkook said with a shrug "you should go to him, he looks like he needs a friend right now." jungkook suggested with a smile as they eyed the small boy watering the display flowers outside his shop.

OMEGA! JIMIN
&
ALPHA! NAMJOON

[THE TITLES OF THE CHAPTER HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHAPTER, I'M JUST USING LYRICS OF THE SONG AS THE CHAPTER NAMES.]