[24] theres this party tonight

**can y'all please answer my last question when you're done reading? :)**

"you don't hurt who you love." as those words left diego's mouth i was in shock. i didn't know how to react to that, nor what to say.

trying not to take much time to reply, i nodded, showing that i agree with him.

we didn't say any other thing. he didn't seem uncomfortable, so i think he's okay about it. which is good.

it was already getting dark. we've been here for three hours. talking a bit here and there, about this and that, but mostly looking up to the sky and just enjoying the time and the good weather. "wanna go somewhere else?" i asked. diego shrugged; if he does not care about leaving or staying, neither do i.

we stayed for almost ten minutes in silence again. i gotta admit i hate silence, but not now. not when it comes to being around diego. it doesn't make me uncomfortable like it usually does. i honestly don't know why, but it does make me feel good.

we stayed there for a bit when it was already dark, just to look at the stars. we talked once in a while, but mostly looking to the sky.

after that me and diego decided on going to a mcdonald's nearby to eat. we made our orders and i went looking for a table while diego attended to some fans.

diego was back in a short time, there wasn't that much people in there, which means there wasn't many fans as well.

after we ate and talked a lil bit we headed out, heading home. "you got some of your music with you? my phone's dead." he grins and nods, getting his phone out of his pocket.

"so that means you got my music on your phone, right?" i nod laughing. "ight, i like it." he got his phone and connected it via bluetooth, then playing wake up.

"AYE I WAKE UP, I THROW UP, I FEEL LIKE I'M DEAD!" me and him sang along, loudly, because of the volume of the music, while the it played. 

"i fuck with your music sooo hard!" i say to him in a happy mood, receiving a big smile from him.

"that's good to know, i could show you some i have unreleased anytime!" i nod multiple times, showing how excited i was for it. bitch i'd hear lil xan's unreleased songs!

"here you go, lil xan." i said joking about the 'lil xan' part, because we were just talking about his music. "oh, and thank you, today was good." i genuinely say, looking in his eyes with a smile on my face. i stopped my car in front of the house where i picked him up earlier today, ready for him to leave and enter that big ass house.