A War That Happened Long Ago

SOME PARTS OF THIS CHAPTER HAVE BEEN EDITED TO MAKE IT MORE DRAMATIC THAN IT ACTUALLY WAS.

ALSO THERE'S SOME... LANGUAGE.  MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T READ THIS CHAPTER UNLESS YOU'RE AT LEAST FOURTEEN.

Ethan was angry.  Angry beyond all measures.  For no reason, too!  Maybe it was that time of the month?  Who knows, who knows...

A delightful goddess named Cheese-chan was upset by what she saw.  It was a message that was delivered to her just a few minutes ago.

"scroo yuo looser jonie is kween lololol ur a flase idel looosre!!!1!1" was what the message said.  She was angry.  In fact, she thought that Jonnie herself sent it!  So she sent a message.  An ANGRY message!  So angry, that it could even scare Chuck Norris!

"You had better stop.  You take over my cult, and YOU WILL REGRET IT!  I will kill you with only the HARSHEST of my followers!"  Jonnie was confused, though, she always is, as her username states she is a confused dragon.  But she didn't let it get to her.

"ogm yuo daer thretin my frind ur goning to dei btitch!!1!1!" Ethan's message to Cheese-chan read.  Ethan obviously had no fucking grammar skills whatsoever.  "aisle atick u wit al of mah zero fonlowirs!!!" the message continued to read.  Unfortunately, Cheese-chan's followers were eavesdropping as she read the message aloud to herself in her chambers.  That was when all hell broke loose.

"NIGGA IF U KEEP BEAN R00D TO CHEESE CHAN THEN U CAN CASH ME OUSSIDE YA LIL PUSSY BITCH U HEAR ME?  ILL TEAR OUT YA WEAVE MOTHAFUCKA" one of her followers threatened.  As you can see, he was very passionate about this issue.

"woe btitch i naevr ment 4our des too haepin" Ethan said.

"DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE, PUSSY?  NIGGA I WAS TRAINED BY CHUCK MOTHAFUCKIN NORRIS SO SHUT THE FUCK UP" the same follower replied.  While Ethan was getting waves of the Samuel L. Jackson impersonations, Jonnie was getting harassed by a single word.

Cheese, cheese.

Gallons of the stuff.

It was a whole ass-load of cheese.

But then, it all ended at once, when Cheese-chan declared war bankruptcy (whatever the fuck you call it).  The white flag, basically.  She ended the war by becoming APH Italy.

And then all was peaceful.