Chapter Four

(Back to you but still in 3rd person)

The first time (Y/N) saw the avengers on the t.v she didn't really care about any of them, except the two gods. She felt like she knew them, she recognized them, but could not put your finger on it. It freaked her out, and she just wish she knew why.

2nd Person
In one week was the 50th anniversary of the day Jake found you in the road. You were walking down the road with Rachel's daughter named Sage, you were getting ready because you were going to have a big party for the anniversary. It was pouring rain and lighting and thunder was everywhere.

Walking past the police station alarms started to go off. You saw a explosion from the inside of the building, and without thinking you shielded Sage with you body. You swore to yourself you would protect the family at all cost, and you were not about to break that promise. Everyone was thrown back except you and Sage, when the explosion was over you told her to run, and she did as told. Even though she looked older at the age of 22, you were still older and she knew that and listened to you.

You ran into the building to see a big blue man with odd markings all over his body.

"What and who are you."

You say voice trembling but pretending it wasn't.

"My name is Laughfy the frost giant I am here for my son Loki, I have been informed he is somewhere here on Midgard. Odin would not let me take him but perhaps if I give him you I can have my son."

The thing said,

"what are you talking about, who is Odin and why would he want me. Loki, are you talking about that guy who tried to take over the world. Dude you are in Canada he is probably in New York."

You asked confused. You recognized the name Odin, but had no idea who it was.

"You are (Y/N) the lost princess of Asgard, everyone has been looking for you for the past 50 years. They would do anything to have you back, even give me what I want."

The creature sneered. Everything about this sounded familiar, but why should you trust this idiot. He began to walk towards you, and grabbed your upper arm. His hand was cold but it didn't bother you temperature never didn't, you were immune to extreme heat and cold. You snatched you arm away, and used your powers to pin him to the wall. Fire appeared all around you, and you could see fear appear on the monsters face. Quickly the fear disappeared, and was replaced by mischief before he disappeared.

You decided you did not want to get found so you ran back home as fast as you could, when you got there you locked yourself in your room and silently cried. You did not want to be taken. 3 days went by with no sigh of the government which was good, but on the 4th day the luck disappeared. As on that day someone appeared at the door,

"Hello my name is Nick Fury, you must be (Y/N)"

He said. You shook his out stretched hand,

"I guess your here to take me from my family"

You say knowing how this is going to end.

"Actually I am here to take you and you family to new york, we think you would be a good addition to the avengers however they don't know about you yet. We will come back tomorrow so until then pack now I must talk to a legal guardian."

He said,

"first I can't travel second I don't have a legal guardian I am not a registered person."

You say, he eyes you up and down before saying.

"Okay then I want to talk to a adult."

"I am a adult I have been with this family for 50 years and have barley aged. Maybe about a year worth of wrinkling."

You respond trying your best not to show fear in your eyes.

"You know what I mean now get out of my way." 

He said before pushing passed you and into the house.

"Guys there is a cyclops in the house that wants to talk to you."

You yell out before leaving. You go into your room and start to pack, knowing that the avengers get what the avengers want and you would have to leave. The next day you found yourself on a private jet with your family, or at least the people you called family.

You had all agreed that you would be a avenger, if the company you learnt was called shield wanted you to. You told Fury about how you joined the family 50 years ago, and how you didn't remember anything. He was taking notes the whole time, you also told him about your powers and what you can do.

When the plane landed you met a new guy

"Hello I am agent Coulson, but you can just call me Phil. I will bring you to avengers tower, while your family is brought to there hotel."

You get in a black van with Phil, and he drives you to Avengers tower. You get in the elevator, and get off on a simple dark living room floor. You take a seat on one of the couches, and Fury gets you a glass of water. Before he sits across from you on the other couch. He motions to the television, and you look that way. On it is a video the video of you fighting the frost giant,

"There was no microphone present, so you first need to tell us what he said."

The one eyed man commanded.

"I asked him who and what he was, since he was definitely not human. He told me his name was Giggles or something.... Laughfy! That was his name and that he was a frost giant. He then proceeded to say his son was Loki, and babble about a dude named Odin. Then that I was a missing princess of Assberg or something."

You say still confused about the whole situation.

"Holy Fuck, your (Y/N) we have been looking for you for a year, and the two gods have been looking for you for 50."

He said shell shocked, you just sat there confused out of you mind.

"50 years ago on the exact day you said you fell from the sky. The 50th anniversary in two days, Thor and Loki lost there little sister. You have the same name and powers. You even look like what they explained you looked like, that also explains why you age so slow. You are the (Y/N) Odindaghter Goddess of elements and temperature."

You sat there confused, mouth open but not saying anything.

"Come with me we will get your memories back"

You follow Fury back onto the elevator, when the doors opened you found yourself in a lab. 

"Stark Banner get your asses over here"

Fury yelled before two men walked around the corner.

"This is (Y/N) we took her in for questioning, and now we know she is Thor missing sister, so get her memories back."

Nick said before getting back in the elevator,

"We have been looking for you for a year then Fury just stumbles upon you, goddammit"

The one you think is Tony grumbles.

"Okay kid follow me I think I have something that can help."

The other guy said, you follow him into a room with a big machine. He tells you to lie down on a table, and you do as told. He left the room before coming over the speaker,

"Okay (Y/N) I am going to scan your brain and release chemicals that your body will absorb."

You nodded your head and said.

"Okay"

A sound began to play and you felt your skin begin to tingle. Slowly you begin to feel tired like you might pass out. Then everything goes black, and you don't feel anything.