Chapter Eight

You watched as they walked inside from the helicopter pad, before scrambling of the couch. They both looked depressed crippled, and like there whole wold was gone. There head were done as they stumbled towards the couch's, so they hadn't noticed you yet. You hated it when they cry luckily it was a very rare occasion.

"You know I hate it when you guys cry please don't."

You say, both there heads shoot up at the voice of there favorite person. The second they saw you the rain outside stopped. A nervous smile spread across your tear covered face. All three of your faces were splotchy and red. You were still ten feet away from your two shocked brothers.

"(Y/N)!!???!??!??"

They said together, there voices cracked with emotion. Slowly you walked over to them because you were still ten feet away.

"I'm here, i'm so sorry its been to long."

When you got close enough Thor reached out, and placed his hand on your shoulder. When he made sure you weren't a vision Loki made (Because apparently he had done that before.) Fresh tears poured down his face, and he pulled you into one of his hugs that would break any mortals ribs. Fortunately you were a god too so it didn't affect you at all. You felt a hand on your shoulder, and looked up to see Loki.

"I'm so sorry for New York I assume you heard about that."

He said,

"Loki I am not mad at all about that but,.. your.. your.. a-adopted."

You stutter wanting conformation. His hand falls from your shoulder

"I know I am sorry."

He said,

"You have nothing to be sorry about. It's not about how you get to a family it's that you get there, and you got to us. You might not be Odin's son but you sure as hell are my brother."

You say before pulling him into a hug,

"I missed you both so much."

You say when you felt Thors arms wrap around you and Loki. After 15 minutes of hugs and crying. You explain everything to them,

"We must bring you back to Asgard, you don't have to stay, but father needs to k ow the good news. Then we shall go thank the family that took care of you."

Thor said when you finished explaining everything. You walk to the helicopter landing pad, and the bifrost appeared around you. You appeared in the gold dome of the bifrost, seeing the face of someone you hadn't seen in decades.

"Heimdall!"

You say,

"Princess (Y/N)  you have returned Asgard will be overjoyed to here this news."

He said keeping his calm expression, your brothers lead you across the bridge and surprising not much had changed. Except for the mood, everything was sad and dark.

"Guys is it always like this."

You say wondering what Asgard had come to.

"No,but it's the anniversary of the day you went missing so everyone is sad a crying."

Loki said, your brothers lead you straight to the throne room. You had kept your head down  so no one recognized you. The guards opened the doors and the three of you walked in, and kneeled before your father. The three of you rose,

"Thor Loki who is this young woman you have brought with you."

Odin said, you raised your head.

"Hello, Father"

You said looking into his eyes.

"My daughter (Y/N) you have returned, where have you been."

He asked,

"I have been on Midgard, I have now learnt that Loki is adopted and that Laughy is after him."

You responded still not caring for the man too much.

"When I took Loki from Jötunheim I planned to give him back in the future to create peace I guess that day has finally come."

Odin responded, your heart shattered into a million pieces when you heard that. Not only was Loki adopted, but Odin didn't like him.

"What the hell no you can't just do that, he's my brother I won't let that happen."

You yell,

"it is not your choice it is mine, so unless you want to fight Laughfy yourself I recommend staying out of this."

Odin said,

"Then I will. I will leave at dawn tomorrow."

You snarl,

"I shall go with you, Loki is my brother too."

Thor shouted.

"You may not be my father, but Thor and (Y/N) are my siblings and true family."

Loki said before the three of you marched out of the room. You walked to your mothers quarters by memory, you saw two guards.

"I must speak to Frigga."

You declare,

"you are not to see her today she is mourning he daughter."

One of the guards said,

"Let me see my mother now."

You say sliding a dagger out of you sleeve, and pointing it at the guards. They point there weapons at you, but when the saw your face they both dropped there spears drop to the floor. The second guard slowly opened the door, and you rushed in.

"Mother"

You ask seeing her sitting by the window.

"(Y/N)"

She said when she turned around. You embraced each other with tears streaming down both your faces. That night all of Asgard celebrated your return, they kept your room the same so you slept in your own bed. Everything was perfect again. With family.