42

NSFW WARNING

tylers point of view

after josh leaves, i lay down in my bed and scroll through my phone. picture after picture comes up of couples holding hands or kissing.

my phone dings and i receive a text from my dad, which scares me. i was never abused or anything, i had a perfectly normal childhood. as normal as any family anyway. but no one in my family knows im gay, so that put pressure on me. i constantly felt that i had to hide who i was and what i was doing, i still do.

dad: hey, tyler! dad here. you coming home for christmas?

he texts like i don't have his number saved in his contacts. who let him have a phone?

tyler: i think so. i might bring a friend, is that okay?

dad: sure, the more the merrier! see you later, kiddo!

i cringe at my father's message, like i normally do, and then turn my phone off, setting it next to me.

i turn to lay on my side, and then my stomach, and then back onto my back. i groan, annoyed with how uncomfortable my bed is when josh isn't here.

josh.

'you have no idea how much i want to.'

at least i don't have to worry that he doesn't want to, or that he thinks im weird for being a virgin. i was afraid he would be at first. a few old friends of mine always made fun of me for it.

i let my mind swirl in thoughts of josh, kissing my neck, his body against mine. i feel myself blush even though no one is here to watch me push myself to be all hot and bothered.

i take my phone out again, and i open an incognito tab.

pornhub.com

my eyes widen as i scroll down the page. i find a video with two men, and i click on it. josh said it was different, so i figure i need to have some sort of idea as to what i would be getting myself into.

i watch the men kiss and move with each other. i get more and more flustered with each second, and by the time the dominant man puts a first finger in the other man's hole, im harder than ive been in awhile.

i watch as they continue, and when the man pushes his length into his partner, i drop my phone and wince when it lands on my face.

i exit the video, figuring that ive seen enough to get an idea. i put my phone away and then look down at the bulge in my sweatpants.

i pull them down and kick them to the floor and then do the same with my boxers. i look down at myself and realize i have no idea how i should even start to finger myself.

i look back at my phone and pick it up with shaky fingers. i press the call button and bring the phone to my ear.

"hello?"

"j-josh, i-i need you to-to, um, help me," my words are stuttered and breathy, and i would be more embarrassed if i wasn't this hard.

"with what, baby? are you okay?" his voice comes through smooth and warm, and i feel myself twitch when he calls me baby.

"i-i want you to-to teach me how to, um, t-touch myself."

i hear josh take a deep breath and shuffle around. "oh. well. okay. alright, so. baby, um, do you have any lube?"

i nod and then realize that he can't see me. "y-yes."

i find myself glad he didn't question what i'm asking him for here. id be humiliated and probably never leave my house again if he started asking too many questions or said no.

"okay, well, start by putting some of it on your fingers for me, yeah?" his voice is raspier than normal and i know that my current state is probably wrecking him too.

i do as instructed and then take a deep breath. "o-okay, what do i do now?"

"alright, baby boy, i want you to move your hand to your hole, okay? start with just one finger."

i do as he says, and when i push my finger inside, my eyes squeeze shut and i gasp at the sudden intrusion, even though i knew it was coming. "o-oh, o-okay," i hate myself for stuttering so much, but josh doesn't seem to care.

"is it in, baby?"

"mhm," i let myself get used to the feeling, and the pinch begins to fade.

"god. okay, well, when you're ready, just move it in and out for me and if want you, you can add another," he says. i hear him moving around again, and i wonder if he's touching himself to the thought of me.

the thought spurs me on, and i move my finger in and out as he said. my breath hitches in my throat and a small whine leaves my lips when i finally decide to add another finger.

"you're doing so good, sweetheart, so good for me," josh whispers praise into my ear and i continue to whimper. "how does it feel?"

"um, i-its good," i put my phone on speaker and set it next to me, my other hand grasping the bedsheets.

good is an understatement, and when josh asks me to take my member into my other hand at the same time, i let out a full-on moan and almost cum on the spot.

"that feel nice, tyler?" josh chuckles on the other line, "are you close yet?"

"o-oh, yes. ah, say my name a-again," i speed my movements a imagine josh laying on his bed in a similar position.

"cum for me, tyler."

and i do just that.

"um, thank y-you," i pull my fingers out and whimper, feeling absolutely spent, "that was n-nice. i've never, uh, done it like that before."

"oh, sweetheart," he laughs a little and then continues, "i'm honored to have been in attendance and im so glad it was good for you. okay. well, i, um, im going to go and... finish. but ill see you tomorrow, yeah?"

"n-no, let me help you," i stop him from hanging up with my offer, "j-just think about me. i wish i-i was there for you," i speak slowly, still panting from my orgasm, "i wish i-it was me instead of your hand there. could suck you off," i continue to stutter and mentally slap myself in the face for it. when i hear him groan, low and quiet, i don't think he minds it.

i listen for awhile, making comments here and there. when he gets close, i bite my lip, taking in every sound.

"t-tyler," he says my name like its the last word he'll ever speak, and i can tell he's reached his climax. "thank you, baby. that was amazing. youre so amazing. fuck."

"shut up, im lactose intolerant."

"it wasn't that cheesey."

"ill see you tomorrow, josh."

"goodnight, love."

(an: past margo writing gay smut without ever seeing a penis in person lmfao)