Chapter 1

KARA

Kara has just turned 10 years old and was a great princess she was kind ,brave ,strong and beautifull and her eyes were as blue as the crystal clear oceans and her beautifull sun kissed golden hair seemed to glow in the sun she was simply beautifull and she was smart ,loving, selfless and cared for everyone no matter how rich or poor.she was loved by everyone and was expected to be a great ruler that would end the war and bring peace to the 2 planets.

By giving up her Hope's and dreams for the sake of her subject for she would not be able to have a normal childhood or fall in love or have a best friend.

Because she was promised to Mon -El the prince of Daxam and would be married at the age of 12 and would spend most of her time with him.

She had excepted that, she had been told that ,that was her duty from a very young age and was tought many things .She was tought everything about history ,religion and traditions of both planets and others and had been thought many alien languages at the age of 5 years old she had also taken an interest in science and technology.

She was deeply loved by her parents and spend most of her time reading walking through Krypton(With some of the royal guards of course because it would be a disaster if there was an accident and she was hurt. )And spend a lot of time with her newborn baby cousin Kal-El.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Kara was so nervous she was going to meet prince Mon-El of Daxam her future husband today.

Her parents wanted her and Mon-El to get to know each other before they got married.

So they were to spend a lot of time with each other to get to know each others culture, religion and way of live.

They were to spend the next few months going back and forth between the two planets.

Staying at each others Royal houses and spending each day to get to know each other.

Today was the day that she would meet her future husband and was going to spend the first month on Daxam alone and without her parents.

And she was scared and extremely nervous , but she had to be brave and strong and remember why she was doing this in the first place to help her planet and to protect her subjects.

She just hoped that Mon-El would at least be decent and treat her with respect and that they could at least have a relationship even if it was only as friends in their marriage and not as lovers.

She just finished packing her bags for her 1 month trip to Daxam her parents were coming with and would leave the next morning they were king and Queen after all and had business to attend to on Krypton.

She wore a beautifull formal blush pink dress ,did her hair up and braided some flowers into it and put on one of her favorite tiara's with a beautifull white crystal stone.