Moving in

Becca's Pov:
   So today my mum and dad are leaving for a month long trip, I couldn't go so I had to find someone to stay with luckily my boyfriend's Gabriel family said I could stay with them. My parents were going to drop me off on the way to the airport so I'm packing some of my clothes. After I done packing, I get changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top because it's really hot out today, then I grab my things and head down stairs. When I get down stairs my mum and dad are almost ready to leave.

(Time skip brought to you by bella)

When we get to Gabes house, babes older brother hunter comes out and helps me grab my things. I say good bye to my mum and dad, before they leave my dad says "if he hurts you tell me and I'll kill him", my mum laughs and says "honey remember to use protection" then they leave.

   Hunter helps me bring my stuff in and when we get inside I see Gabe sitting on the couch playing games as always. I walk up behind him and lean down kissing his cheek "hey babes", he smiles and pauses his game "hi baby". He gets up and grabs my things from his brother, then grabs my hand and walks down stairs. When we get down stairs we go to his room, he puts my things by the end of his bed and sits down on his bed, patting his lap. I smile, walk over and sit in his lap, he looks at me and places his hands on my hips, "this is gonna be a fun month babygirl", I bite my lip and nod "yes it will be". He smiles and kisses me softly, I kiss back wraping my arms around his neck while he slowly moves his hands up my shirt rubbing my back. As we start making out I slowly move my hips against his, he pulls back and looks at me "baby are you sure you want to go farther I know your a virgan and if you don't want to I won't make you". I smile and softly kiss him "I'm sure babes just be gental" he smiles at me and nods reconnecting our lips in another make out sesion.

So what do you think? Please comment this is the first chapter of this book, if you have any suggestions feel free to message me ~ golden rose girl