virgan? (smut)

Gabe's Pov
   I was so shocked when she said she actually wanted to go farther I mean she's a virgan she's never even did anything sexual before we started dating but she's my baby I love her so much and I'll do anything she wants. I look at her smiling "ok baby I'll be gental but if it hurts at all just say stop and I'll stop, ok?" She giggles and nods "okies babes" oh god her giggle is so cute.
   As we are making out I slowly pull her shirt up off her chest, I pull back and admire her "mmm baby so sexy", she blushes and mumbles "t-thank you". I slip my shirt off and softly kiss her "welcome princess", I pick her up by her hips and gentally lay her down, laying in between her legs. I start gentally sucking and kissing her neck as I move my hands up her cute stomach and unhook her bra. I can see her blush hard as I look at her biting my lip. I start kissing her neck slowly kissing down to her chest. I heard her let out a sexy moan as I slowly suck on one nipple then the other.
   I move back up to her and kiss her lips slowly pulling down her shorts as her soft little hands start undoing my jeans. When I get her and my own pants off, I gentaly slip my hand in her panties while kissing her neck . Her moans are so hot, I slip a finger in her tight wet pussy, I can't help but moan wondering how it will feel around my cock. Then I slowly move my finger but stop when I hear her moan "ahhh daddy please" I look up at her slowly moving my finger agian while smirking "fuck, what did you say babygirl" she blushes agian "daddy?". I slip 2 fingers in her tight pussy fingering her hard and fast, she scream "ahhhh daddy I'm close". I pull my fingers out of her tight pussy, she whines softly, I whisper "not yet baby girl, I want you to cum on my cock." She nods biting her lip, I slowly pull her panties off moaning at the sight of her dripping pussy, as I slowly take my boxers off. I grab the lube from the bed side table and squirt some in my hand covering my cock in the cool liquid, then I line my cock up with her tight pussy. I can see the worry in her eyes "shhhh baby just relax and it will feel good I promise" she's relaxes and nods, then I slowly slip my tip in kissing her to distract her from the pain. Once I have all eight inches in I look up at her wishing for her to relax agian. Once she's relaxed I start moving in and out of her tight little pussy, I hear her scream "mmm daddy so good so good, faster daddy please." I moan softly and start pounding her tight little pussy as hard as I can watching her close her eyes and arch her back. I continue to pound her pussy faster and harder, as I slowly leave hickeys on her boobs. She moans out "daddy I'm gonna cum" I start pounding her faster and harder as I feel her tighten around my cock, I lean down and whisper "cum babygirl." She cums hard screaming daddy as her pussy tightens up, I thrust a few more times before pulling out and cumming on her stomach. I fall down next to her panting as we come down from our highs. After a little while she snuggles into my chest and mumbles "that felt really good babes." I smile and kiss her forehead "yes it did baby now get some rest." I pull the blanket over us humming softly as she falls asleep. I freaking love this girl so much, I cuddle her close and start to close my eyes whispering "I love you babygirl." I hear her mumble back "I lobe you too babes", I fall asleep with a smile on my face dreaming of her.

What do you guys think about my first smut? And it's over 700 words Yays! ~ golden rose girl