Episode 1

Isa's pov

The bus was going as slow as Mrs. Daisy but it was probaly going really fast it was the anticipation grew stronger. I chose to ride with my friend, Reagan, on the bus. We were waiting forever for the bus to arrive to the manor. Some of the old junior group from 15 years ago.

Aboard the bus was Reagan, Katherine, Amelia, Megan, Maddie Campbell, Maddie Schaffer (the only one not in junior group 15 years ago) Madi Hipes, Ben, Sean, Nico, Cole, Marrisa, Skate, Miranda, and I. We found that Sean and Morgan had gotten married. Ben and Megan had gotten married. Katherine was daying a guy named Aza.

Nico was my brother and married a girl named Carson that had been with us for a while before becoming a senior. We were quietly awaitin th manor when we finally gazed at it's beauty. It looked more like a palace.

Reagan toted in a light plue suit case as I toted my pink one. We immediatley decided to room with Amelia and Katherine. It was four to a room so Ben, Megan, Miranda and Maddie S. roomed. Of course there would be a room of three and that was made of the boys besides Ben.

The eight of us decided to talk about our careers. I had been an excellent dentist working up in Chicago. Reagan was a power player up in Washington. She had lead several prosecutions to victory.

Megan politely left to use the restroom. Soon we heard a scream come from the downstairs and we filed to investigate.

Katherines POV

We were having a nice small talk with my friends whrn we heard a scream come from the bottom floors. We all were worried and decided to investigate. Megan had just gone down there in search of the bathroom.

We filed down the marble staircase and saw that a chandileir had crushed her body. The butlor looked upon her with a nervous expression and Ben burst into tears. I had to comfort him after all he was a good friend.

Reagan's POV

The maids took the body away as if this was a routined thing. The fourteen of us that were left stared upon Giles, the butlor, as he bit the bottom of hos lip and started to explain, " I'm sorry to inform you of this but it was no accident... it was murder. There is a killer among you and will kill you until he/she and one other person are left. They have made it a twisted game of where you have to figure out how the killer commited the crime. Some of you will be spared but teo or more of you will be scared. Now you can investigate the crime scene, morgue, or last known whereabouts. I will leave you for a minute to decide."

I knew to win this game we would have to make an alliance.

Ben POV

My heart was shattered my wife had died and in a very cruel manner committed by one of my friends. I wanted to find out who it was for her. Inwanted to avenge her death. I pulled Katherine, Isa, Amelia, Reagan, Miranda, and Maddie S. Aside and decided to form an alliance. Luckily they all agreeed.

Katherine and I were going to take the crime scene.

Reagan and Isa were going to last known whereabouts.

Maddie S., Miranda, and Amelia went to the morgue.

"Last known whereabouts?"

Reagan, Isa, Skate, Madi Hipes, and Cole went there.

"Crime scene?"

Katherine, Marrisa, Nico, and I went there

"Morgue?"

Maddie S, Maddie C. , Sean, Miranda, and Amelia went there.

Maddie C. POV

Skate, Marrisa, Madi Hipes, and I had formed an alliance. We wanted to stay alive the longest although there were two other groups. I really didn't want to see the body but I thought it would be one of the lesser gruesome bodies and I wouldn't have to go there again for awhile.