Ch 4

Sean POV
The killer left me a note saying that I had to stab Amelia with a knife that was laced with olander. I knew the kinfe would be an easy object to find but olander was a different story. I knew that olander was a harmful plant to us humans.
man don't let them see be doubt you always.
I tried to dress in black but unfortunately I only owned neon green clothes. Luckily Nico had some dark clothes and I decided to use his. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. When I opened his suitcase a mysterious dead rose fell out. I saw a note attached to it.
" My dearest Nico,
I am sorry to leave you but it is my duty to the killer to be killed. I am sorry, I will always love you.

-Megan"

I stared at it in confusion. Metan and Ben were married! Nico and Carson were married. I took a gulp. This could not end very well. Since Ben was my friend I would have to give him some closure on this. I knew it would break his already fragile heart.
I snuck into the girls room. Katherine was fast asleep under a mountain of tissues. Katherine had taken it pretty hard when Aza broke up with her. I saw Amelia and I hovered over her sleeping body. She woke up and I took a cloth of chloroform.
She was put like a light. She dizzly woke up tied to an arch. I lifted my hood to give her closure on who would be delivering her death. I gave her some flowers and told her exactly how she would die. She agreed but had tears in her eyes.
"May I write a letter," she whimpered. I nodded and gave her a pen and paper. When she was finshed she asked for me ro place the letter in the envelope and the envelope in her hand. She then asked me to place the cut on her forehead.
I leaned over and apologized as she sniffed the posionness flowers. She then hanged limply and lifeless. I took out the knofe and placed a large cut on her forehead. With her final request she asked I would carve BOB on her arm.
I quickly left for my bedroom and slept until screams would awaken me.

Isa's POV
It was either Amelia or Sean. I really hoped it would've been Sean because he caused nothing but trouble. He would sometimes sneak up behind Reagan and I with a taser and taze us. It was pretty awful.
I got out of bed to go brush my teeth and shower when I saw Amelia lying dead. The race the killer was talking about was on. We had to find all of yhe murder weapons used. I woke up Reagan,Katherine, Ben, and Maddie S.
We all split up. I look at Amelia and saw tei things a cut and a carving of BOB. There had to be a knife. I ransacked rooms of the mansion until I came into my brothers room. I looked through all the suit cases until I found a bloody knife and a dead rose. I also saw a not attached to the dead rose.
Nico was an awful person. He cheated on Carson and with one of my best friends. I hope Reagan and the others found more evidence.
Reagan's POV
The cut on the forehead wasn't enough to kill her. The killer was not speacialized and had traced flowers to her. I quickly realized it was olander. I grabbed some of the flowers and the envelope in her hand.
Ben,Katherine, and Maddie S. found nothing. We did this all before the others woke p and even peiced how the the murder happened.
Reagan- You snuck into our room and knocked out Amelia with chloroform. Then you let her write a letter before she took a whiff of Olander. Then you cut her forehead and engraved Bob on her arm. With the knife in you suitcase you did the murder. As for the killer, sorry Katherine!
Isa- Nico you are the muderer and killer
Ben- Nico you stole my wife and her life!
Katherine- Nico you broke Ben's heart
Maddie S.- I thought I could trust you Nico but you killed my sister.
Nico- you killed her with a knife Isa
Cole- Literally stabbed in the back Isa
Sean- I know exactly how it was done cuz it was me haha
Skate- You used Olander and a knife at least that is what Isa told me... All signs point to you Nico
Marrisa- Hmmm let me see oh yah that cheate Nico
Madi H. - It is you Nico.

"All of you guessed it wrong. Except Sean but it was Sean." Giles explained. "Best theory Reagan."

I sat there. At least Reagan could live. I opened my enevolpe and it was spared. Everyone in my group was spared. Nico and Cole were scared. I knew the killer was Nico so I had to say bye to Cole and possibly say bye to Nico.

Killer POV

Nico you a dirty rotten Cheater

I will ground you up with an egg beater.

This murder I will handle by myself

With a Nico throphy on my shelf.