LIES

Y/N POV:

      " Taehyung ....why were you kissing that girl!" I was furious that he kissed another girl as a wife I would get jealous. "Babe... you looked at the wrong time. We both turned our head at th-!" " Taehyung you're excuses are useless I see you all the time with that girl." "It's the truth! Y/n why can't you believe me?" He yelled into my face, his eyes were full of lies, I know something is going on but I got to believe him. I sighed "Your right I was over reacting sorry."

      I just wanted Taehyung to be happy. Even if that means going out with other girls,or breaking my heart. *Next day* "Babe the company needs me I'll be back before you know it." I just nodded, he was probably going out with another girl. I cleaned the house for about 2 hours then I sat on the sofa exhausted. ASA( as soon as) I sat down there was a sharp pain in my head.........

      I grabbed my head to try to ease the pain. This pain was a on and off pain,my head started hurting 2 months ago. I felt the urge to cough so I  grabbed the tissue next to me and coughed. I pulled it away from my face and there was ...B..L..O..O..D.

      I got up from the sofa and grabbed my purse,phone, and jacket. I headed out to the hospital.* At the hospital * "Nurse: Kim Y/n?" I looked at her and she motioned me to follow her. "Into that room, Mr.Jeon should be in there to tell you your results. I quickly thanked her and went into the room.

Word count: 285 words
————————————————-

I WAS LITERALLY FREAKING OUT WHEN I HEARD JUNGKOOK'S VOICE IN EUPHORIA IT SOUNDED SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! IT INSPIRED ME TO WRTE A BOOK ABOUT IT SO BE PREPARED!!!!!!!!!! I WAS ALSO FREAKING OUT ABOUT FACE YOUSELF!!!!!