Caught

Y/n POV:

      *Next day* " He's going to love this!!!" Inside this black bag was a tie,watch,and his most favorite black jacket. "Maybe I should visit you now!" I got in a cab and told the man to drive to Tae's work place. *At his work* I walked into the big building smiling and admiring the modernist of the place. " Good morning Mrs. what are you here for." The lady at the front desk asked with a kindness. "I'm here to meet my husband Mr.Kim?" "He's on the 64th floor!" "Mr.Kim is so lucky to have a beautiful,kind,caring,and cute wife like you!" I thanked her and waved a goodbye then left to the elevator.

      "Wah~~ His building is so pretty." I reached the 64th floor and walked towards his room. I opened the door to his office and found.... a girl sitting on his lap! "I'm s-so sorry f-for disturbing y-you too!" Tae pushed the girl off his lap and stood up. " Y/N it's not what you think!!!" "It's okay Tae, don't worry about it!" I said very calmly " I got to go okay, take care don't over work yourself to hard!" I quickly said and left the building with tears in my eyes.

      Taehyungs pov:

      Why didn't she scream at me? Is something wrong with her? She didn't yell at me... I feel guilty now.

Word count: 235 words