Guilt

Receptionist POV

I saw Mr. Kim's wife leaving with the bag in her hands with tears streaming down her face. What happened up there?

Taehyung's POV

I was just about to leave work when a hand grabbed my shoulder. I turned around and there was Mrs.Min, looking concern. "Mr.Kim I'm sorry to disturb you but what happened up there, your wife was in tears when she left she was so excited to be here but when she left she looked like she was being torn apart!" Now I feel even more guilty. "Nothing happened up in my office." I awkwardly asked and quickly smiled then left.

*AT HOME*

I walked into the kitchen to see y/n cooking. "Hello taetae!" She was smiling like nothing has happened. She put down the knife and came towards me with the black bag in her hands. "Here you go.. I know these are your favorite so I bought them for you. I was able to save enough money for all of them." She handed me the bag and watched me open it. "WAH~~It's my favorite Gucci tie and watch and it's the black jacket I've always wanted!" She smiled and continued to cute the herbs. The smile looked off... like she was hiding something. I just let it go. "Go shower I'm almost done okay."

Word count: 223 words