What about Loki!

(Astro's point of view)

I was inside a castle dungeon. "Another one of these times huh? So which dungeon am I in now?" I asked.

"Welcome. I hope you don't mind dungeons" Nightbright said.

"That voice. It sounds familiar" A girls voice that sounded like Darkness's voice said.

Then standing before me was Darkness but instead of golden hair she had black hair like her sisters.

"Darkness. What are you doing here! What about Loki!" I said.

"Loki. Why does that name sound so familiar?" Darkness asked looking puzzled but half drunk.

"It's not important" Nightbright said quickly.

"Why am I here?" I asked then.

"Your here because your one of those people who support the law of no magic. If we hide them all, we can continue to have everlasting magic power because Angelia and Dekingnain will see that they can't have a world without magic and then we'll take over earth and be it's new rulers. All the magic power in the world will belong to us" Nightbright said.

"No one is capable of holding that much magic power! Are you insane?" I asked.

"I never said I would be holding that kind of power. I bet it would be enough to make everyone turn against each other and we could be in a lovely war for all eternity. There's just one special twist to it. The person you love most at the time you will be forced to battle with because of the curse that will be created from the magic power. And the last one standing wins" Nightbright said.

"I won't let you get away with that!" I said.

"What are you gonna do about it? You can't get out using magic and you'd need the key to be able to unlock the cell but we have it and your all alone" Nightbright said.

"I.....I'm not alone. Wonderman...he'll save me" I said.

"Not as long as we have her on our side" Nightbright spoke.

"Nightbright your wasting time with her. We need to gather the rest of the supporters of a world without magic" Christalline said.

"Christalline......" I said surprised.

"It seems my name has spread far and wide hasn't it" Christalline smiled at me.

"No. It can't be.....you can't be evil. What about your son, Kuro?" I asked.

"What does it matter? If I'm good or evil?" Christalline asked.

"Because in my world your a Dragonchild. You care about people. And you have the most amazing family just wanting for you" I said.

"Anyway we have more important things to do" Christalline said ignoring me.

Then they all went away but Darkness looked like she was about to say something until Christalline called her name. She followed them then.

"Well, it must be my birthday. All this time with just you and me. And Wonderman won't get in the way this time" Dark Knight said.

"Go ahead and say whatever you want. I'm not going to turn evil" I said.

"I swear I've never met anyone more stubborn than you. It's been almost 3 years. Besides, you do realize you made Wonderman immortal. When you think about it wasn't that cruel of you to do. After all, your not gonna be here forever. You want him to be happy yet you make it so easy for him to turn to the dark. To turn against you. Once he realizes this do you think he'll stay by your side" Dark Knight said.