I'd hate to get in between you two

(Pixie's point of view)  

"Hey, guys were going to visit some extended family and we're taking you guys with us cause we want you to meet them and get to know them" Astro said.

"What's extended family?" I asked.

"It's family that isn't related to us" mom explained.

"Okay. I can't wait to meet them. I bet there really nice like you guys" I said.

We went there and when we arrived there were kids our age sitting and waiting for our arrival.

Then we got out of the car and a girl with brown cat ears and hair and a blue and a green eye came towards us.

"Hey. I'm Kitty and this is my boyfriend Sean" Kitty said.

"I'm not your boyfriend!" Sean said while blushing.

Sean had blue hair and green eyes.

"Hi. I'm Star" A girl with long pink hair said with blue eyes said.

"Wow....y....your r....really beautiful" Plete said.

"Hi. I'm Aaron and this is my brother Dracon" a boy said with blonde hair. He also pointed to another boy with blonde hair then.

"Hey, everyone. I'm Yeaniana and it's nice to meet you all" A girl said with long blue hair and pink eyes.

"It's nice to meet you too" we all said and then we introduced ourselves. I quickly learned that Aaron and Dragon were idots as well as Star. Sean and Kitty reminded me of Darkness and Loki so me and Lex decided to hang out with Yeaniana.

We quickly learned she was a really sweet friend to have. So we became friends really easily.

Loki and Darkness hung out with Sean and Kitty. They enjoyed being together and they became quick friends.

And Plete was enchanted by Star, who was a really nice girl however, she just fought with the guys who were always battling with each other.

Jessie decided to hang out with a girl who seemed to like nature. Her name was Anabethien.

We spent all day with them all and we took turns with who we were with so that we could all get to know everyone. We all became friends though despite our differences.

Then a girl walked to us with long blue hair and blue eyes said "So I hear we have some new members for our missionary" the girl said.

"Yep" We all smiled.

"So where do you want the Dragonchild mark?" The girl asked.

"My hand" Lex said.

"My shoulder" Darkness said.

"My shoulder" Loki said.

"My leg" Pixie said.

"My hand" Plete said.

"My shoulder" Jessie said.

Then the girl put the marks on us and we became an official part of the Dragonchild missionary.

"My hand please" Astro said then.

"My shoulder" Wonderman said.

She applied the Dragonchild Mark to them then. "So we have two different job request boards. This one is with a little bit of challenging jobs. These are jobs more suited for your parents. Here are small jobs you can take but only if you take Astro or Wonderman with you" the girl said pointing to another board.

"Sweet. We can start going on jobs now" I said.

Then Sabella came towards us just waking up from her nap and said "Where are we?"

"Oh my gosh a talking cat. That's so cool" Star said.

"She's my cat" Plete said.

"Yeah. Do you mind if I hold her" Star asked.

"Go ahead" Plete said watching her intensely.

We stayed for a little longer and then we went home.

When we arrived home we saw the guy that mom seemed to be friends with asleep on the porch.

Mom told us to go inside then. We did but me and Lex peeked out the window.

~~~~~~~~~~

(Astro's point of view)

When we got home I saw Yuval asleep on the porch. Wonderman seemed a little annoyed but he also didn't seem to want to take his eyes off of him.

I told the kids to go inside and then I woke him up.

"Is there something you need?" I asked him.

"No. I just wanted to see you" Yuval said.

"Oh. Well why don't you come by tomorrow. Although, we're going on a vacation at some point tomorrow so it would only be for a few hours but if your still up for it" I said.

"I'd love to. Would you want to eat some breakfast or lunch together" Yuval asked.

Then Wonderman spoke up and said "She's not going on a date with you"

"Who said it was a date?" Yuval smiled innocently.

"Guys. Don't fight. It's not a date. And if you don't mind I would prefer not to do anything that feels like your trying to go on a date with me" I said.

"Anything you want Princess" Yuval said.

"Hey! I'm the one who calls her that!" Wonderman said.

"Relax, I didn't mean anything by it." Yuval said.

"Did you?" Wonderman asked.

"Don't get jealous. There's nothing to worry about" I said.

"I don't know.....I don't trust him. There's just something about him I don't like" Wonderman spoke.

"Just because I made a mistake in the past doesn't mean I'm going to make it again" Yuval said.

Then Wonderman wrapped his arms around me and said "Astro's mine and no one else's"

I blushed slightly but said "Guys, let's act like adults about this. Not children. And you should trust me to spend one day with him" I said.

"It's not you I'm worried about" Wonderman said glaring at Yuval.

"It's just one day" I told him.

"Okay, fine but if you need me don't hesitate to call me immediately" Wonderman said.

I nodded at him.

"It's getting late though. You should go home" I said.

"About that. I don't really have a place of my own" Yuval said.

"No. He's not staying with us" Wonderman said knowing I was about to ask.

"He needs somewhere to stay" I said to him.

"He can stay at Starlight's place then if they don't mind" Wonderman said.

"We'll talk about it. But it is getting late so why don't you spend the night?" I asked.

"I'd love to. But what about Wonderman's opinion. I'd just hate to come in between you two" Yuval said innocently.

"Absolutely n...." He began to say.

"It's just one night!" I said to Wonderman.

"I'm watching you" Wonderman said then.

"Now let's all go inside and get some sleep" I said.

We went inside then. Little did we know a storm was on the way.