4

Harry pov

While James and Dudley stood outside of the manor me and Draco decided to play some pranks on them while they were distracted. Draco put a rattling remote controlled snake by James because he hates them and would jump on Dud and it would be adorable.

After, we set that up we walk back by them so nothing looked suspicious. I hear the remote being turned on and I smile very evilly. I see James jump into Duds arms and both of the are blushing. "Awww is Jamezzy wamzy scarred of snakes?" I say in my baby voice. He just glares at me but then smirks and I am really scared on what he is going to do to me.

"Oh my wittle harrbear don't you forget about our little truth or dare game last weekend?" I gasp and I am now glaring at him. "Don't you fucking dare say anything James or I will cut off your balls." I say but I am to scared on what he is going to say.

" James can you please tell me what the fuck my boyfriend did during truth or dare?" I stare at Draco and pout at him. "Ok well when it was his turn he said truth and I asked him 'Do you have any kinks and if so what are they?' And he said yes. And I could tell you all of them that he said."

Draco nods his head and James just smirks and I run to Dudley hugging him with my face as red as a tomato. "And they would be daddy, bitting, bdsm, hair pulling, and dirty talking." I am now past the red tomato it's now more like a really dark shade of almost blood red. And I hear Dray chuckle and take me away from Dudley.

"And why didn't you tell me about these baby boy?" I blush more, if that's even possible, and look down. "Because I thought that you would like dump me for being a freak for liking those things. And I understand if you want to-" I was cut off by his lips and I kiss back.

"It's ok and why would I dump the most wonderful, beautiful, funny, adorable, and cuddley person ever!" I giggle at him and he smiles. And we then walk into the manor and each of us to go our rooms and get unpacked. I lay down on the bed and cuddle into he blankets since, they smell like Draco. He just laughs at me and walks over to me.

"Is my little baby cuddley right now?" He asks and I nod my head cause I don't trust my mouth right now. Especially since I am in my little space and I would call him daddy.

"Come here kitten daddy's got you." I climb over to him and cuddle into his chest and smile. "I love you daddy." And I fall asleep after I say that and I hear a slight 'I love you too my kitten sleep well'. And he soon falls asleep.

With James and Dudley
∆WARNING∆ There is going to be a little bit of smut here so if u don't like them u can skip this.

Dudley Pov

Me and James walk to our room and soon I am pushed against a wall and roughly kissed. I moan at this and pull away from him because I needed to breath. And I can feel him grope me through my pants and I lay my head down in the crock of his neck.

"What do you want baby? Tell me what you want me to do to you? Come on cupcake tell me." "Ffuck me please." He nods and soon undress' me and himself and flips me on the bed and kisses all over my back.

"Please James I need you, please no more teasing."  He said starts to put the top into my hole and I push back making him go in fully. And he just pounds me while I moan very loudly but, I remembered to put up a silent charm before hand. (Yeas dudley is going to have magic his mom tought him.)

He soon cums and I finished as well and we clean up and lay back down and cuddle.