1

Olivia sat softly on the couch, a small tear running down her face. She wiped it, ignoring her earnest feeling to go over to him. She remained seated, eyeing his sparkling eyes as he waved goodbye to the reporters.

He was meant for this.

They were meant for this.

She watched as he slowly stepped closer to the chopper, taking small steps away from the place he had called home for so many years. She glanced at him through the TV, a burning sensation pushing her to go to him.

'No,' she told herself, her heart beating in unison with every step he took closer to the chopper that was supposed to take him to his new home, moving farther and farther away from her. It was amazing how he controlled her, even when he didn't know he was.  She felt her heart break at the thought of her not seeing him everyday.

'This goodbye is for real.'  She heard his thick voice booming inside of her head, replaying the tears in both of their eyes as they painfully said goodbye. This couldn't be their last goodbye. No matter how hard she tried, he always seemed to lure her back in.

She grabbed her coat, throwing it on. She sprinted through the White House, hoping to get a glimpse of him in person one last time. She pushed the doors open, a cool breeze filling her body.

There he was.

She watched silently as he waved goodbye, the press adoring the photos he was giving them. She gripped onto her coat tightly, taking a step forward onto the grass. He controlled her in ways she wish he didn't. Their chemistry was undeniable, no matter how many times they tried to avoid it. She glanced in his direction, walking closer towards him as he moved farther away.

'Mr. President!'

He smiled at the cameras, giving the press everything they'd ever want. He heard her voice coming from the entrance of the White House, turning around in her direction. He spotted her tiny body at the entrance, staring at her in all of her glory.

'Mr. President!'

Even from 200 feet away, he could still see all of her beauty. He yearned for another chance to see her again, to kiss her again, to feel her again. Everything about her was perfect, and her beauty was undeniable. He saw her walking closer to him, running. He felt her petite body wrap around him, pulling him into a long, passionate kiss. His nostrils were immediately filled with the scent, her scent, which he yearned to smell again. He kissed her tenderly, enjoying every moment. He felt as she grabbed his hair, bringing him closer to her, kissing him harder. He grabbed her tiny shoulders, slowly pulling her away from him, but still letting her hold him softly.

'The cameras,' he whispered to her softly, holding onto her beautifully built body, looking into her mesmerizing dark brown eyes.

She smiled softly, admiring his features. Though she was stubborn and wouldn't admit it, she still loved him more than anything. She wanted a future with him, and only him. Seeing him leaving her broke her heart, shattering it into a million pieces. She wanted their last memory to be perfect. The wings of the chopper moved quickly, sending a breeze through them, igniting an even stronger fire than before.

She looked at him, shaking her head and giving in.

'I don't care.'

She grabbed him tighter, grabbing onto every last piece of him, kissing him tenderly and roughly. He kissed her back stronger, holding her close and never wanting to let go. 

She was his safe place.

His home.

His everything.

And he didn't want to spend another moment without her.

He parted their tender kiss, holding her cheeks with his hands, moving her closer to him.

'Come with me.' He told her softly, holding her waist tightly next to his, enjoying every second.

She looked at him astonishingly. 'Fitz-I-I have a campaign to run..Mellie...she needs.."

'Livvie...' he told her softly, grabbing her tiny hand in his and rubbing it softly.

'Vermont. You and me.' He smiled at her softly, kissing her forehead.

She looked into his soft eyes, imagining a future with him in the house he had built. Together, they could live there forever, happily, the way they've always wanted.

But she couldn't.

Could she?

Hey everyone! This is my first chapter and idek if anyone is reading this, but I have a really good idea for the Fanfic so I decided to write it down! I guess ill see how it goes :)