Scared

I rushed down the stairs and grabbed richie's keys and jumped in the drivers seat. A few seconds later I heard richie running out and hopping in the front seat I speeded down the street and within 5 minuets we got to my moms. I parked the car and got out while richie followed my actions, we walked to the door hand in hand as I knocked. My mom looked sad and like she had been crying. "I have to warn you guys, it's scary and sad." She said. We all walked in the house and what me and Richie saw, we were never going to unsee it. I fell to the floor crying and Richie gave me a long warm hug as I hugged back crying on his shoulder. My brother had killed my father. Betty, Veronica, Archie, and Jughead were sitting on the couch and Chick was sitting on the chair with a evil smirked. Me and Richie pulled away as I walked over to Betty and hugging her and soon Veronica joined. I pulled away and got up. I walked up to chick and looked at him for a minute in anger, and I slapped him I slapped him so hard that I left a red and mark on his face. Betty rushed over to me and sat me down between her and V. Richie was talking with Archie and Jug about Jugheads paper he's typing.

Just to clear it up you and Betty are the same age but not twins,if that makes sense?