Bellyache

Richie grabbed me from jumping on the bed and kissed me. And we cuddled for a little, until we got interrupted. "Ok love birds lets go get food" V said laughing a bit. Me and Richie looked at each other and screamed food in-sync and jumped out of the little bed rushing past everyone and skipping steps to get to the kitchen. I got my plate and set it down on the table. I forgot I was in some of my old booty-sorts that were pink velvet and loose. As I bent over to put my hair in a m3ssy (if y'all know what m3ssy means ily) bun, I forgot Richie was sitting next to me and well, "nice ass" He said, I could almost hear the smirk on his face. "Thanks, here to impress" I say sarcastically sitting down to eat. Every one came down and grabbed a plate of food and sat down at the table. Me and Richie were both stuffing our faces. I finished eating and washed my plate and got a glass of orange juice. "Ugh ow I have a bellyache. I ate to quick" I said in pain going to lay down on the couch but before I see chick and suddenly my stomach stopped hurting and I was filled with anger and sadness. But before I could do anything to chick Richie picked my up and kissed me. It took me a minute but I kissed back.