00

Warning ;

This story may be depressing in the beginning and may have descriptive harmful actions.
If you do not feel comfortable while reading this , please stop reading this book. My intentions are only to reach out to individuals who need help, who relate to this situation.
My intentions are not to hurt / encourage you In anyway possible.

Note ;

This story will end 20-25 chapters or more, Depending on how the format of this story is.

Also , I've decided to do one of these stories because today , this happened to me. I messaged a hotline because I was going to end it. So they told me to tell them a few things of what I enjoy and I said writing on here.
I've been inspired to write about what I went through today.

Characters ;

Min Yoongi as ; a suicide hotline worker
Lee Sohyee ; girl who wants to kill herself but becomes brave and messages Yoongi / hotline
Park Jimin ; Lee Sohyee's step brother.
Do Bong-Soo ; best friend of Lee Sohyee

Apart from BTS and Do Bong-Soon , I made Lee Sohyee up for this story !

Side note ;

If you experience this or something seems wrong with a friend of yours, please contact someone or feel free to message me ! I actually do help many people.

Or contact the suicidal hotline number !

Or this one , which I used.

They are very kind and will do whatever to ensure your safety.

Please know that you are a precious human being. Whatever you're going through , you will get through it sweetie. Your life will get better. And know that I love you ! Please stay strong princess / Prince.

Date started ; o4.o4.2o18
Date ended ; 06.03.2018