Loki

A/N Loki and Sherlock was requested, so enjoy kiddies!!!!!

Loki: Kneel mortal!!!

Sherlock: *frowns in mind palace*

Loki: *looks confused* Awaken mortal!!

Sherlock: *wonders what the heck is going on in mind palace*

Loki: *gets frustrated* Kneel before your king mortal!!!

Sherlock: *starts exiting mind palace slowly*

Loki: *sits in John's chair*

Sherlock: *gets to mind palace door and exits* I said pass me a pen.

Loki: *looks surprised* What? When?

Sherlock: About an hour ago.

Loki: *passes Sherlock a pen*

Sherlock: *takes pen, examines it, looks at Loki* You're not John, who are you, and what are you doing in my flat?

Loki: *looks really surprised* I am Loki of Asgard and I am burdened with glorious purpose!

Sherlock: *blinks, looks at armour* Yes you are, that armour must weigh at least fifty to sixty pounds.

Loki: *sighs* The armour is no burden to me.

Sherlock: Oh so who have you murdered then? Does your conscience weigh heavily?

Loki: *gets frustrated* No, it doesn't.

Sherlock: *starts deducing him* Oh you're not from this planet. Boring, dull, predictable.

Loki: And you are mortal.

Sherlock: Well aren't we all.

Loki: *stands up* I am not. I AM A GOD! I AM LOKI OF ASGARD AND I AM BURDENED WITH GLORIOUS PURPOSE!!!!

Sherlock: *looks unimpressed* Yes, so you said, now keep it down, Mrs Hudson is sleeping, and I don't want her disturbed.

Loki: *looks angry but sits back down* Do you not know the meaning of fear?

Sherlock: *sighs dramatically* Yes, I did. Once. But I deleted it from my mind palace because it was too boring.

Loki: *sighs* Odin help me!

Sherlock: *shrugs* I doubt it.

Loki: *growls angrily* I SHALL KILL YOU!

Sherlock: *blinks* Kill me, and Molly will kill you, John will torture you before killing you, Mary will shoot you and let you die in agony, Mycroft will string you by your thumbs and try you for every single crime there ever has been, even if there is no evidence of them, and Hudders will blow your ears off by speaking, and then there is Lestrade. He will kill you over and over again until you cannot possibly come back to life. And that's just the icing on the cake.

Loki: *grinds teeth in frustration* I shall take my leave of you, petty mortal.

Sherlock: Which is just your way of saying you fear my friends, and therefore want to leave before you do in fact kill me, and die a horrible death.

Loki: *growls* I have no fear!!!

Sherlock: *yells* THEN WHY HAVEN'T YOU KILLED ME YET!!!!

Loki: BECAUSE I HATE YOU!!!

Sherlock: IF YOU HATE ME THEN KILL ME!!!!

Loki: I DO NOT WANT TO DIE!!!!

Sherlock: Ahh so you do fear! BURN!!!! *snaps fingers with sass*

Mrs Hudson: *comes up* Ohh Sherlock, why did you wake me up? Ohhh. Who is this?

Sherlock: Apparently he is Loki of Asgard, he is burdened with glorious purpose, and he wants to kill me.

Mrs Hudson: He wants to kill you?

Sherlock: *nods*

Mrs Hudson: *goes into kitchen, grabs frypan, comes back out* RIGHT COME HERE!!! *chases Loki down Baker Street in her nightie with a frying pan*

Loki: *runs for his life in absolute terror* *transports whilst squealing like a girl*

Mrs Hudson: *goes back to Sherlock, sits down* Ohh Sherlock, you're going to have to help me, I think I put my hip out.

Sherlock: *hides smirk* *helps Hudders down the stair, half-hugging half-supporting her* Goodnight Hudders!

Mrs Hudson: Goodnight Sherlock.

Sherlock: *goes upstairs, find Loki standing there panting* What are you doing here?

Loki: *turns* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *screams like girl, transports away*

Sherlock: *sighs*