Draco Malfoy Imagine Requested- A Christmas Miracle

*I DON'T OWN ANY GIFS POSTED* *CREDIT TO GIF OWNERS*

Here is the Draco Malfoy imagine requested from my Tumblr . I hope that you enjoy it!! 

Pairing: Draco Malfoy x Reader

Warnings: None

You briskly made your way down the corridors with a smile planted firmly on your face. Each person you passed gave you a wave and a pleasant hello to which you returned politely. You weren't known as the nicest girl in Hogwarts simply because you were in Hufflepuff. It was just your nature. There wasn't a hateful or rude bone in your body. Even if you tried to, you wouldn't be able to hold a grudge or say anything remotely cruel to another person. Your sling bag swayed as you trotted up the stairs towards Divination. With each step your bag lightly bumped against your hip. Although you didn't have to be to class for another fifteen minutes, you were always early. That was another thing everyone associated with you when they heard your name. Not only were you the sweetest girl in Hogwarts, but you were also the smartest. You always had good marks in every class, even Potions, and never scored anything less than exceptional on your O.W.L.S.

You took the last step towards Professor Trelawny's class when you heard her trying her best to lecture someone. As you peeked inside the slightly open door, you saw exactly why she was struggling to get her words out. Standing arrogantly in front of her was none other than Draco Malfoy. Professor Trelawny wringed her hands together as she shrank under Draco's heavy glare. "Um," she stuttered, "Mr. Malfoy, you aren't doing very well in my class and I-I am beginning to worry. I know you may not find this the most i-interesting subject, but it is necessary for you to move onto the next year." Draco let out a small grunt, "What are you trying to say? I'm not going to pass this ridiculous class?" Professor Trelawny retreated slightly at his anger, "I'm afraid if you continue to do s-so poorly in my class that may be the case." Draco's fists clenched in frustration, "That's not possible! I've never failed a class in my life!" Professor Trelawny's eyes shifted from her feet to Draco before they found their way to yours through the cracked door. At the sight of you, she perked up a little. "Well," she said cautiously, "perhaps you could acquire a tutor?" Draco scoffed, "Oh yeah and where am I going to find one of those? Unbelievable you are." A smile spread across Professor Trelawny's face, "I think I have the perfect person in mind." She quickly crossed the room and opened the classroom door to reveal you standing there dumbfounded. Professor Trelawny moved to stand beside you and placed a shaking hand on your arm, "Mr. Malfoy, I don't know if you are already acquainted, but this is Miss Y/L/N. She is the best student I have." Draco narrowed his eyes at you before moving his devilish glare to Professor Trelawny. He crossed his arms, "What is she supposed to do?" Professor Trelawny patted your arm lightly, "She's going to tutor you Mr. Malfoy." Your mouth fell open, but, before you could speak, Professor Trelawny turned to face you. "I expect you to help Mr. Malfoy get his marks up. I know you will do wonderful and will not let me down." She said with a hint of excitement in her voice. You stared at her in confusion unable to pinpoint exactly how you felt about the predicament. She gave you one last smile before moving her gaze to Draco. "Tutoring starts today Mr. Malfoy. You'll meet Miss Y/L/N in the library after classes finish. As for right now, you might want to run along to Transfiguration. I don't think Professor McGonagall will be very happy if you're late." Professor Trelawny said before gliding back into the classroom. Draco gave her one last glare before showing himself out. You stood frozen in the doorway still trying to comprehend what Professor Trelawny had gotten you into.

When classes concluded for the day, you slowly made your way to the library. For the first time ever you weren't in a rush to get where you were going. Honestly, you didn't even think Draco would show. However, when you finally walked into the library, you were surprised to see him sitting at a table waiting rather impatiently for you. When his eyes laid on you he immediately stood. "It took you long enough. I have other important things that need to be tended to so I can't be waiting on you all day." He said with attitude. You were taken slightly aback by the bite in his words before moving past him to sit at the table as well. "I'm sorry," you said quietly, "I didn't know that I was holding you up." He sat across from you, "Yeah, well you are. This stupid tutoring thing is just utterly ridiculous, just like that dumb class and professor. My father will surely be hearing about this." A tight feeling inside of you began inching its way up from your stomach to your chest. As you sat there listening to Draco complain and make rude comments it began to feel as if you couldn't breathe. Unconsciously your fists and jaw began to clench. "Honestly, Divination? It's not even a real practice. The fact that we are being forced to learn it is just ludicrous!" Draco said sending you over the edge. You slammed your hands onto the table startling Draco and the other students around you. Your eyes narrowed at Draco, "You listen to me. I'm not here on my own free will, alright? There are probably about a billion other things I'd rather be doing, but I'm here being forced to tutor you in a subject you don't even care about. But, your marks are low and, if you want to move onto next year, you actually need my help. So, I suggest you sit there, pull your quill and book out, shut your mouth, and listen to what I have to say." Draco stared at you in shock and was speechless. You felt your shoulders relax before you simply said, "Please." Without another word, Draco did as you said and waited for you to begin your first session.