Prologue

Prologue:

            "Hey mom. I need some help!"I yelled through the house.

            "Yes.. yes.. I completely agree, we need to step it up a notch or our competitors are going to wipe us off the board.. well I need some.."

            "…Mooom! Can you come here a minute?" I interrupted her. I was getting annoyed. Typical of my mother. She is on the phone 24/7 always worrying about her business and that it might collapse. My mother, Sandra Russell is the CEO of a major billion dollar company in Soho, New York, with over 500 employees and she thinks her business is going to fail? She's got a bazillion assistant managers and workers that can salvage the place if something goes wrong in the minute that she is not on the phone.

            There is no use, I think to myself. I'm upstairs in our modern loft, on the ground, my head bleeding from tripping on the rug in my bathroom and she can't get off the phone! I get up and I feel like the bathroom walls are all spinning around me like a merry-go-round except faster. My knees become weak and numb and the next thing I feel is my head on the cold porcelain tiles. I'm out cold.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Like it so far?

Show it by voting, commenting and sharing (: Thanks!

Stay tuned for more chapters to come.