Chapter 1

As I walk to my first class my friend comes up to me. "Hey Heather!" She pulls me into a hug and pulls out a phone with a bright pink case. "I got a new number so sorry if you couldn't reach me over the Summer. Plus we went camping a lot so you probably wouldn't have been able to reach me even if you kelnew my number." She grabs my phone and puts her number in. She puts in her name as H3ATH3R.

  "I have to get two first period. See you in second." I smile and we hug each other. I walk to my locker and find someone new beside me. He has auburn hair and emerald green eyes.

  He looks up and stares at me. I raise an eyebrow at him. "Do you need something?" He stares at me then at his hands then back to me.

  "Uhmm. Noooooo?" The way he says it makes me laugh. He said no like a question.

  "Are you sure? You didn't sound too sure." He blushes the tiniest bit before looking me at me again.

  "What's you're name?" I stare at him and make him blush even more. I laugh again before telling him my name.

  "Astrid. And yours?" He shuts his locker before responding.

  "Hiccup. Nice to meet you but I have to get to class." He reaches out his hand to shake mine but my hands are too full. I put my stuff down and shake his hand. He has a firm handshake but soft hands. I turn away and open my locker. I pick up my stuff and shove it in.

  "Bye." I shake his hand and leave for Biology. I watch him until he disappears in the crowd. I sling my backpack over my shoulder and walk to class. When I get there I find him sitting beside me. He seems like a nice guy but annoying so yay. I walk over and sit down. His eyes seem to light up and he waves to me before blushing.

  "Hey." I push my stuff under my desk and wave back.

  "So Hiccup. How come I've never seen you here before?"

_____________________________________________

  Sorry you hairy hooligans for such a short chpater I've just been super tired and busy lately. I PROMISE I will work on this tomorrow. I will try to publish every Tuesday from now on.

                              Later Hooligans
                                          -Cheetahtail