Chapter 10

Miko P.O.V. 

           I laid in bed as the sun slowly shined through into my room. My eyes were red and puffy, My throat burnt and my stomach hurt. I spent most of the night crying outside after Luci past out in my bed after the second joint. I only got about an hour of sleep before I was woken up by the sound of multiple texts from Lucas. 8 different girls in one night and what made it even worse was when Lucas sent a screenshot from a girls story of Phillip passed out next to her with the caption 'Gay boy gone straight for me.' 

           I stood up from my bed walking out of my room. I walked over to the twins room knocking lightly. I wanted a hug. No, I need a hug before I started crying again. The door opened revealing a half-dressed Mika who was missing his pants. I looked down and just started crying. "Miko, what's wrong?" I felt his arms wrap around me. I just cried into his shoulder not able to find any words. "WHO'S CRYING?" I heard Maki flip himself out of bed falling onto the floor with a loud thump. 

           "Miko," Mika answered rubbing my back leading me into the room closing the door behind us. Maki snaked his arms around me pulling me into his chest. "Miko, what's wrong?" He asked running his hands through the hair on the back of my head. The feeling calmed me and made my breathing calm and even out. I held tightly onto him my head hurting and my throat burning. I tried pushing the words out it burning my throat and caused my heart to twist with every word I spoke. 

           "Phillip......Phillip... Cheated on..... On....Me." I hiccuped as I spoke my eyes become watery again. "The Fucker did what!?" Mika yelled. I buried my face into Maki's shirt sobbing loudly.  "Mika right now is not the time to flip calm your shit." Maki hissed quietly. "Miko, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Mika apologized wrapping his arms around me from my side. 

          I cried for what felt like forever in Maki's arms. I kept thinking no know that that ma basically almost sleeping with Mr Voodoo caused him to feel someway to make him do this to me. I tried to calm myself before I let my thoughts go any further but I just cried harder. I loved him and he loved me, well at least I thought he loved me. I tightened my grip on Maki's want to forget of Phillip and what he did. "I hate him." I cried out in a sob. 

            I started counting to 10 under my breath to get my breathing under control so I could talk knowing they'd want to ask questions. I loosened my hold on Maki step back as I sniffled loudly whipping my face with my hands. I hiccuped as I looked at them as they stared at me like I was a kicked puppy. "So how are you breaking up with him? and I thought you gave up smoking." Asked Mika. 

             "I only gave up smoking cause he didn't like the smell and I don't know. I want to break up with him but I don't know how. He was and is my longest relationship and only my second relationship. I don't know how to end these things." I whispered truthfully sniffling loudly. "I have an idea but it involves the part of a male we're not related too," Maki said sitting on his bed pulling out his phone. "Tell me the plan first before you do anything," I said not trusting what he had planned in mind a little bit. 

              "Okay, so you might not agree but you're gonna do it anyways even if it that means I have to dye my hair and pretend I'm you." He said with a soft laugh. "Just tell us what you have in mind," Mika ordered still hugging me. Maki laughed sitting his phone down before talking, "Okay, so what you're gonna do is first sell the story cause the media wants stuff about our family all the time. Make a buck or two but tell them to wait so you can 'give them' a recording of the break up in a public place. Call Phillip up and have me. new guy out of view and started a normal convo like you don't know anything, okay? Okay. Then have the new guy come into the camera view and be like 'hey baby. I'm back' and kiss you on the cheek. As Phillip starts questioning you be like oh yea I didn't tell you we over, thanks for cheating on me now I know I deserve better also enjoy being on the news your mom will enjoy knowing you broke my heart cause you know she loves me. And hang up, Bam Y'all are broken up." He said as if he just figured out space travel for the first time. 

                I just stared at him for a few seconds thinking he was stupid but it's the only plan we got. "Or..." I heard the bedroom door open Luci's voice, "You can have me call him on face time and I can talk to him and say to him thanks for freeing you up for me to swoop in and to help your breaking heart. And you can walk in and say 'What are you doing I told you I would tell him '  There for breaking you two up in the process." "Like that plan more." Mika interrupted before I could say anything. "Was my plan not good enough for you?" Maki asked holding his hand over his heart as if he was hurt. I chuckled rubbing my face. 

              "You're planning has a few too many steps but I will be doing that selling to the new thing. Help dad pays for grandma's surgery." I said running my hand through my hair. "That does it. When we gonna do it?" Asked Maki "Tomorrow?" I said more as a question than an answer. 

A/N

1017 words. This chapter is really short. I don't like that but I can't think of anything else I need to write about in this one. I'm also gonna shout out a great book I've been reading and finished in one day cause I can't control myself. Its called, Why You Shouldn't Lend A Bad Boy Your Clothes (boyxboy) by @writing00introvert yeah so Y'all should check their story out. 

Also, Thank Y'all for getting me to #1 for hidden romance. I cried. for it I might update twice today if I finish the chapter. Y'all can also add me on snap at ceirramackenzie see Y'all later and don't be afraid to message me. I enjoy talking to people while I write.