Chapter 17

Miko P.O.V. (Lucas )

"MIKA! MAKI! GUESS WHO'S HERE!" I yelled into the house holding the door open for Lucas and Luci. "Let me guess, Mr. VOo- Lucas??" Mika stopped in the middle of the hallway as he stared at Lucas.

Lucas was dirty blonde, green-eyed, 5'5" short stack of pure energy. "Maki! Your first crush is here!" Mika laughed out as he walked over to hug Lucas. Maki came around the corner with a confused questioning look before his face was solid red. "Oh....... Hey Lucas............" He waved awkwardly as he looked between all of us.

"I'm still 7 years older than you, little boy." Lucas laughed hugging Maki. "Yea. 10 years old me still thinks it was rude that you didn't take the flower, He was trying to give you," Maki replied laughing ruffling Lucas' hair. "Hey, you can't ruffle my hair. I'm still an inch taller than you." Lucas whined pushing Maki away playfully.

"Actually, Maki is 5'6 now so he's the taller one." Mika laughed as Maki stood up straight clearly being taller than Lucas. "Damn. I thought I'd be taller than all three of you forever." Lucas laughed. "Where Milkshake and Rose at? I miss those two little serpents." Lucas asked walking into the house like he has been heard a thousand times.

"Right this way. I'm pretty sure they missed you too." Mika chirped as he headed off to his room with Lucas right behind him. "You use to like my baby cousin??" Luci laughed closing the front door. "Baby Cousin?? He's 22. How old are you??" I asked looking at him with a raised brow. "I'm 24 turning 25 on the 2nd." He answers walking towards the living room with Maki and me right behind him. 

"You're fixing to be 25. Damn, why are all of my friends so old." I laughed out sitting down in the recliner. "Hey. I'm not old! I'm just a larger number than you." He snipped playfully sprawling out onto the couch. Maki sat on the coffee table criss-cross. "Nah, you old." I and Maki said at the same time laughing. 

Luci pouted looking like a kicked puppy. "Stop pouting about them calling you old." Lucas laughed walking into the room with Rosy wrapped around his hand and upper arm. Mika was right behind him with Milkshake around his neck laughing. 

~Time Skip~

Lucas was staying the night, giving Luci an extra night to 'Clean' as he said. I had gotten permission from Daddy with a little bit of bribing him with my ass. Not really. And then I texted dad telling him that Lucas was spending the night.  Luci was pulling out of the driveway and Lucas turned quickly to Mika. "How is it? Did they all Heal?" He asked sounding like a worried mom. "They all healed." He answered with a smile. Lucas engulfed him in a bear hug.

"You're doing great. So tell me about this boy you got a thing for." He ordered walking into the house pulling Mika right behind him. I followed right behind them laughing at Mika blushing face. "Well, his name is Theodore. He is really nice to me, he bought me chocolate, and he's got nice looks and a body from being on the swim, track, and cross country teams." He answered playing with the end of his shirt like I do when I am embarrassed. 

Lucas Laughed jumping on to my bed wrapping himself in my blanket. "Don't laugh at me. I'll fight you. Hand me, Rosy, she needs to go back in her cage." He smiled holding his hand out for her. Lucas pouted as he reached into his hoodie pocket pulling Rosy out in a ball. "Goodbye, My love." He said dramatically as he handed her over. Mika Laughed walking out of my room.

 I laid on my bed next to Lucas. "So who's Pitching to you?" He asked with a wiggle of his eyebrow. "No one is pitching to me. What makes you think I'm with someone?" I jumbled out looking up at my ceiling like it was the most interesting thing in the world. "Do you really think I wouldn't notice the hickeys on your neck. The slight limp you have and that oh so relaxed, I've been fucked recently face. Boy, I would be dumber than a bag of rocks, If I didn't notice it." He said at the end sounding like an old Texas grandma.    

"Okay, grandma, you caught me. It's my dad's boss." I watched his jaw drop. "1. what have I told you about calling me, grandma? 2. The old uncle one or the newer younger one? 3. you Hoe. 4. How did it feel to be dominated by a real man?" He asked with his south accent coming out. 

"Not to call you it. The younger one. I know and it's amazing. Every part of my body craves him when he touches me and damn does it make me feel good." I answered pulling one of my pillows on top on my face. He laughed before talking, "Damn, I want somebody to make me feel that way. Oh, by the way, I'm into DDLB now." He said pulling his phone out pulling up Instagram. 

"Isn't that, that Dominate Daddy and Little Boy/Girl thing right?" I asked watching his phone screen. "Yeah, I'm a little." I nodded my head watching him like a bunch of shirtless guys pic. "That sounds nice. I'm into BDSM with my Dady Voodoo." I yawned playing with his hair. "Daddy?? OOOooo." He laughed, "What's it like for you?" 

"I don't know, how to explain it. But it's just like he made me feel like I'm the center of the world. Something Phillip never really did. He also knows how to treat and make me feel great. It's just amazing." I smiled. 

~Time Skip~

"So, yea. That's how I ended up in my dads boss' office on my knees." I said throwing a handful of popcorn in my mouth. "I ended up under my professor desk and He's going to lose his job over it." He said trying to balance a water bottle on his head. "Tell me more," I said sitting up wrapping my blanket around my shoulders. "Okay, so you know how I go to clubs all the time well a few days before school started I hooked up with this dude and we started dating." He took a minute to respond before continuing. 

"He always made my heart swell. Well on the first of school I ran into him. I asked him what he was getting his degree in and all but he just told me he was a professor. He tried ending it after finding out I was one of his students in his biology class. He came back around saying he couldn't leave me and stated with me. I mean I wouldn't blame him look at me." He laughed. 

"He was all about me. He treated me like a Prince. I mean I was his Prince in the bedroom. It all started going downhill those after this Bitch came to the class. Her name was Marisa. She started slutting her way around the classroom trying to convert all of the gay boys in the class to straight. It pissed me off. She kept trying me over and over again and It drove me mad. I said no some many times. I finally lost my shit during finals week and slap her. Yea, I know that's not very nice of me." He said grabbing some popcorn. 

"Nah, I think you acted correctly," I interjected before he could continue. He laughed before continuing, "She went to my Daddy, cause I slap her at a cafe, and made abuse and rape allegation against me. So he broke up with me and failed me in his class so after I was proven innocent I went to the school board and I showed them all of our text and less revealing photos and told them everything. He also started dating the girl so it added even more to the evidence. So yea it was not a very happy ending for a Prince." He laughed sitting up stretching. 

A/N~ 

Wordcount 1368. Jez I know it feels like I haven't been on here in forever. Noice to write for you guys. How is school going for you guys? I got all A's for now. I hope y'all enjoy this chapter and Lucas cause he gets more important later on and so does Luci so keep ya eyes out. Bye-bye my readers. Love ya.