Whom?

The short summer of training had finally come to an end. Thus, bringing the beginning of the school year.
"What a bore. At least I'm going to a hero school, maybe it won't be as boring." I mumbled to myself as I walked down the sidewalk.
"Meinu!!!" I turned around at the familiar voice.
"Oh, good morning Midoriya." I slowed my pace to match his.
"You made it too! I'm so happy that we both made it in!" The shorter boy shook with excitement.
"Calm down. I'm glad too, but keep it down." I said in an attempt to calm him.
"Sorry sorry." Midoriya rubbed the back of his neck in a shy manner.
"We better hurry up or we'll be late." I chuckled.
~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~
I opened the huge classroom door to reveal that the room was almost full of other students. I made my way to the back, hoping I wouldn't have to talk to anyone I didn't already know.
Midoriya had already made acquaintances with a small group of people. Seeing him being somewhat shy is kinda cute. He's like a little sheep. I smiled at that thought.
"AS A RESPECTABLE STUDENT OF U.A. IT IS MY DUTY TO FAMILIARIZE MYSELF WITH ALL OF MY CLASSMATES!" A boy with glasses yelled as he approached my desk.
"Fuck." I whispered.
"My name is Iida Tenya. And you are?" He held out his hand.
"I'm Ongaku Meinu." I shook his hand awkwardly.
"It's nice to meet you, Ongaku. If you don't mind me asking but what's your quirk?" Iida, I could tell he was a good leader.
"Oh, um-"
"Iida, that's my friend Meinu. We've known each other for quite some time now." Midoriya smiled.
"Oh, Meinu, this is Uraraka." He motioned to the girl standing next to him. I nodded my head.
After our little conversation, a caterpillar looking man rolled into the classroom.
"If you're here for making friends, this isn't the place for you. Class is starting now. I am  your teacher Mr.Aizawa. Now please seat yourselves.
"Today, we will be having a special class period." He smirked.
~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~
"Dear God, I'm gonna end up in last place." A shiver went down my spine after Mr.Aizawa explainer the rules of our fitness activity.
"Why did my quirk have to be sound? Why couldn't I have been born with engines on my legs like Iida?" I thought to myself.
"Hey, you look a little nervous." A spiky red head smiled at me.
"Oh, is it that obvious?" I chuckled, silently cursing myself for being awkward.
"My names Kirishima! I hope we can be good buddy's!" His smile grew, revealing his sharp teeth.
"He's kinda cute." I shuddered at my own thoughts.
"Yeah, that'd be nice." I gave him a half smile back.
"Now that's the spirit!" He patted my back, making me cough.
"Damn, he's pretty strong too." I mumbled out.
"First we'll be doing an endurance race. You will be racing in groups of four." Aizawa explained.
"Fuck. That means people actually get to watch as I trail behind the talented people I'm racing." I shook head.
"Hey shitty Deku!! I'm gonna beat your ass!" I knew that voice from anywhere. Bakugou Katsuki.
"Hey there Kacchan!" You wave at him as you walked over, smirking.
"Fuck off Loud Mouth!" He replied.
"Aw, don't you wanna catch up?" You gave him your best puppy dog eyes and pouted.
He looked away from you, his ears a slight red.
"Who would want to talk to you." Katsuki crossed his arms like a child. You laughed at the sight.
"It's nice to know that you still care about me. But you're still an asshole like always." Katsuki and I are childhood friends, obviously. I find it amusing to tease him because his profanities can't bother me.
"Ongaku, Iida, Midoriya, and Bakugou. Please get ready for the race." Aizawa called out.
"You gotta be fucking kidding me. Just my luck to be put on a group with people with a better chance of using their quirks to their advantage." I sighed.
"Don't worry about it! You'll do fine, Meinu!" Midoriya, bless his pure heart of gold, encouraged me.
———————————————————
I apologize for the super late update. To make up for it I'm going to try to publish a few more chapters either tonight or tomorrow. Again, it would be very helpful to me if you would leave a comment on your thoughts of how this has turned out so far, I want to give my readers a good time reading as I am writing. Thank you all.