Bonding!

"Are you kidding me! How the hell did he get into the hero course?!" I ranted to Kacchan. "Fuckin' pervert grape head." I went on about that kid in our class.
"Yeah, what a fucking moron." Bakugou leaned against me, using my shoulder as an arm rest.
Mineta somehow didn't make last place in our class competition. It must have been a miracle. But the student who did was me.
"Fuck." I sighed. The student who made last place had to be expelled.
"You all do know that that was just said to make us do our best, right?" Momo, a black haired girl, remarked.
"I feel like an idiot now." I let my head hang low in disappointment for myself. Bakugou laughed his ass off at my clear sulking.
"Kacchan, don't laugh at Meinu. At least he tried his best!" Midoriya and Kirishima patted me on the back.
"Yeah!" I jumped up at the sudden yell of excitement from both boys.
"Jesus Christ, I have ears ya know." You mumbled and smacked them both lightly.
"Go back to the classroom!" Aizawa instructed us.
"Ugh, I don't wanna." I dramatically leaned on Kirishima. He chuckled at my weirdness.
"I guess I'll just have to drag you back then." He proceeded to pick me up and throw me over his shoulder.
"Hey! This isn't necessary! You can put me down!" I covered my face with one hand and smacked his back with the other, obviously flustered.
"Do you really think I'd put you down! The fun had only started!" Kirishima smiled and headed for the locker rooms like all the other students. You gave up and tried to enjoy the free ride.
~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~
"You remind me of a cat, Meinu!" Kirishima exclaimed as he took a bite from his sandwich. Midoriya nodded in agreement.
"A cat? How so?" I tilted my head in question.
"Well, for starters, you're very quiet. And you like to keep to yourself." Midoriya scratched his cheek in thought.
"Yeah! And you only talk to people if they talk to you first." Kirishima added.
I sighed and crossed my arms.
"It's not like I can try to prove you guys wrong." I looked off to the side.
"So you're Meinu, right?" Tsuyu, a somewhat frog looking girl, asked.
"Yep." I looked up to her from my lunch table.
"My names Tsuyu, it's be great to become friends." She croaked.
"Yeah, sure. It's always good to have more friends." After I said that, she walked back to her table; most likely to tell her girl friends of her first impression of me.
"Ugh, can we go home yet." I sunk down in my seat and lay my head on the table.
"I wish." Bakugou rolled his eyes.
The bell signaled us to go back to class.
"Ugh. I don't want to." I complained.
"If I have to go to class, you have to too shitty cat." Bakugou dragged you to class by the collar of your uniform.
"Fuck fuck fuck. Ow that hurts." I whimpered and whined. But Bakugou finally let go at the entrance of the class.
~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~
"Meinu! Wake up! Class is over." Midoriya shook me awake.
"Shit, I fell asleep." I smacked my cheeks.
"Hurry up Meinu, the others might leave us if we take long."
After I gathered, Midoriya grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the school building.
"There they are." I pointed to Kirishima, Bakugou, and a blond I didn't know. We finally made it to them.
"Hey Meinu, this is Kaminari. Kaminari, this is Meinu." Kirishima smiles at both of us.
I nodded at Kaminari, he smiled at me.
"It's nice to meet you!" He seemed friendly.
———————————————————
I know this is a short chapter, I'm sorry.
I'll try to write something longer next chapter....maybe.