one hundred

DMs

taented
the hell did i say about backing off, namjoon?

namjune
yeah, i know. but i fucked things up with your husband and i kinda wanna patch things up. i've changed, taehyung.

taented
excuse me for not wanting to believe that. have you forgotten that you fucked around with kook for a year and then just disappeared. you knew what had happened to him too. you triggered his anxiety every damn time you slept with him and it got so fucking bad that he would cry and shake uncontrollably in my arms every night. to say you fucked up would be an understatement.

namjune
and i completely understand that. but please, please, please listen to me. look, i'm doing this because i wanna make things right, and to hopefully provide some consolation for jungkook.

taented
'provide consolation' so in other words try and get him in bed with you??

namjune
i wouldn't dare and you know damn well i would never fucking dream of doing something as disgusting as that. you guys are married and i have the utmost respect for the both of you for that. besides, i've got my eye on someone right now anyways. so stop being prejudiced. as jungkook said, it's been 2 years, people change, taehyung.

taented
so you just wanna talk?

namjune
yes, that's all i want. i wanna make things right, like i said.

taented
fine but i'm gonna be there too. where and when?

namjune
min's café this saturday at 2pm. does that work?

taented
yeah. see you then.

---------------------

wow omg 100th chapter bitchhhh!!

also 4.3k reads ksnskdnsn thanks omfg.

vernon from seventeen is one of my favorite people on this earth of course following my faves

and have y'all seen that one 'very nice' fancam of dino??? if you know which one i'm talkin about then you know exactly what i'm talkin about.

also, tHE THING BIGHIT RELEASED TODAY ABOUT THE NEW FUCKING COMEBACK AND THEY'VE CHANGED THEIR TWITTER TOO I'M SHOOK I WASNT READY. WE'RE BEIN FED REAL GOOD

k i'm done now i just had to get that outta my system oops

and i apologize for the shitty angst and how this whole book is turning to literal shit bc there's barely any yoonmin anymore haha fuck. imma just spam y'all with yoonmin soon so like yeah you're welcome

k bye for real this time♡