Fall 12

Seokjin was in shock as Taehyung ran so fast out of the class room. Namjoon and Yoongi ran after him yelling something "You think they are okay?" Seokjin asked as Hoseok watched as well "I'm not sure" jimin and Jungkook shook their heads. As the four boys grabbed thier stuff and started to walk out of the class.

"We gonna go guys.. someone just text me they needed help" Jungkook waved off as jimin waved goodbye as well. They seem to have run up towards where Namjoon lived after they walked through the gates. "Maybe we should go up to namjoon's place" Seokjin said Hoseok nodded.

The boys only walked up towards the house. "Seokjin.. can I tell you something?" Hoseok said a little worried Seokjin put his hand on his shoulder "yeah go ahead hobi" Seokjin moved his hand in his pocket as Hoseok took a deep breath "Yoongi kissed me and I think I wanna be with him and well I'm trying to talk with him but he won't answer me so I feel like I have to use force but I don't wanna and and..." Seokjin covered his mouth and patted his back.

"deep breath" Seokjin said as he moved away his hands and smiled

"Okay okay Yoongi kissed me. I really really want to talk with him" Hoseok sighed "but he ignores me.." He finished

Seokjin started walking again as he was thinking. Hoseok walked with him looking down at his feet. They arrived at Namjoon's place as they heard yelling "You! YOU RAT!" Yoongi yelled out "I'm not a rat!" Taehyung yelled back. The two both looked at each other and ran up towards the front yard seeing Namjoon and Yoongi trying to get a hold of Taehyung but Jungkook and jimin where in the way pushing them back.

"Guys!" Hoseok yelled out as him and Seokjin put down their bags and pushed the boys off each other. "What's going on?" Seokjin asked worried. Namjoon tried to push Seokjin off him "he always gonna.." Namjoon stopped when he relized it was Seokjin holding him back. Yoongi was staring at hoseok as he already was clam "Taehyung text us saying these two were trying to kill him" jimin said getting the boys all bumped up "You wanna start again short legs!" Yoongi yelled out as jimin and him were  squishing hoseok in between.

Seokjin was trying his best to get Namjoon and Jungkook off each other but was slowly was failing. Taehyung started to yell out for JJ, in only a few minutes all the boys were being hosed down. They all looked up at her dripping wet;)) "YOU ALL ARE RATS GET IN THE HOUSE!" JJ yelled out as all the boys walking inside.

"Here dry off I'll fine clothes for everyone" JJ said angry walking to the guys room to find clothes. The boys stood there drying there hair besides Hoseok who was staring at Yoongi the whole time. "Here one at a time in the bathroom change and don't fight or I'll kick every one to the trash" JJ wiggled her eyebrows and walked back in her room. The boys did as told

Once everyone was dry off well almost everyone. Hoseok was still dropping water from his hair. "Um hey Jungkook, jimin come help me clean the clothes" Taehyung asked the two boys nodded as they walked in to the small laundry room. Namjoon looked at hoseok who was staring at Yoongi but he was only glacing over.

"Uh Seokjin come help me with the bedroom" Namjoon asked

"Why?" Seokjin questioned 

Namjoon blinked grabbing a hold of him dragging him inside the bed room;)). Yoongi and Hoseok were alone in the living room.

"Yoongi.." Hoseok softly said

Yoongi glaced over

"Can you please talk with me.." Hoseok looked down at his lap

Hoseok blinked looking up as Yoongi was rubbing his hair with a towel.

"You'll get sick" Yoongi said softly moving closer to him

"Yoongi.. I'm sorry.." Hoseok close his eyes as Yoongi moved away a little

"Hoseok.. look you didnt do anything. I was the one who kissed you" Yoongi placed his hand over Hoseok's

"I know but I wanna be more than just some guy you kissed" Hoseok was holding on to yoongi's hand

"Hoseok..I don't understand how I feel really.. I like when I kissed you i felt happy.. But than I was afraid I might lose the weirdness we have now" Yoongi chuckled a little

"Yoongi if you need time to know what you want than it's okay" Hoseok placed his free hand on his cheek

"You think you could wait for me to understand?" Yoongi asked

"I will always wait for you" Hoseok gave him a bright smile

Yoongi smiled back grabbing Hoseok by his shirt pulling then into a kiss. Hoseok was shocked for a moment but than kissed back deeply.

"OOO OKAY CALL HIM DADDY!" JJ yelled out

"just say yes YOONGI!" Taehyung yelled out

Yoongi moved away getting up throwing a pillow at Taehyung 

"Shut your pie hoe!" Yoongi yelled out

Taehyung made a face at Yoongi who dashed to beat him. Namjoon and Seokjin who were as well watching went to stop him. Hoseok laughed with jimin and Jungkook. The boys clooed off again as they went into the bedroom "You boys sleep well okay" JJ  said leaving a much if snacks with them "Bye bye sis" Namjoon smiled

The others waved their goodbyes as she left to her room. The boys made jokes and watch random shows on the tv. Most of the boys had already fallen asleep. Hoseok was still slight awake.
He looked over at Yoongi who was softly sleeping beside him. He smiled slightly moving yoongi's hair out of his face and to the side. The light in Hoseok eyes when he looks at Yoongi never seems to dim down.

"Yoongi. I know you're asleep, but I just wanna Tell you that I Love You"

Hoseok whispered as he fallen asleep.

Yoongi wasn't actually asleep he blushed lightly seeing Hoseok sleep.

"I wanna fall in love with you too" Yoongi whispered back as he moved closer wrapping his arms around Hoseok finally fallen asleep.