Chapter 350

Cam woke up to get ready  for school the next morning. We followed suit quickly behind him.  I went into our kitchen to brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, put out their mugs on the island, and start to breakfast for us to eat. Annie walks in next greeting " Good morning Sweet T." She mixes  her coffee in the mug. Minutes after that I replied  " Morning Ella."

Our brother is last in the kitchen greeting " Good morning girls." We replied to him in unison " Morning Chad." He walks over coffee pot for his mug. Both of them set our kitchen table deep in a conversation with each other. The kitchen is smelling really good right now. I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone else sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big almost complete happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our stuff while exchanging goodbyes to each other. A good percentage of us head straight to the subway station to catch one for school or work. Lori is currently sitting down by her window reading her newspapers. As for Sam picked her partner up for work in the cruiser. Minutes after that  they drove straight to their police station.

I arrived at Delightful Desserts to greet everyone, put my stuff down in the lounge, and sign in. Minutes after that I am finally  behind  our counter preparing Blaine's usual breakfast order for them. Our loyal customers are patiently waiting in the long line. I put their order on the end of our counter. My coworkers are taking tons of new orders.

Blaine shows up that morning to wait in the line. They always greeted and talked to him. Everyone else in front of him left for work.  Seconds later it's now his turn in our line.  He picked up their order, paid for it , and greeted "Good morning T." Both of us stood in our corner talking to each other. I returned his greeting. Our friend leans in closer to give me a goodbye kiss.

Soon after that he walks all the way down to their theater for work. He waits on the sidewalk with full hands. Their costars helped him open both sets of doors. All of them walked down the aisle together. Glee stopped just before the stage stair. Our guys greeted each other with a man hug then sat down in the pits to eat breakfast. Within minutes they threw away their trash in the bins.

Blaine and company went into wardrobe, hair, and make up to get ready for the show. Meanwhile back over at the bakery where I am now bussing some dirty tables. Everyone warms up backstage together. House lights are now dimmed. The show begins at 9:15 am when the curtain rose.

Intermission time is  a fifteen minute break. The audience went into the lobby to use the bathrooms and get refills for their refreshments. As for the cast they are getting touch ups on their make up.  Seconds later they are now resettled in their seats. Catch Me If You Can round two finally starts. It went by a whole lot faster.

Curtain call time came around for that show. It's cast took their bows to get applause. The audience threw away their food on their way home. All the costumes are put back on the racks. They are striking the stage. Everyone hangs out backstage together.

They always  started it everyday.  Everyone else took an hour break for it. Lunch  time came around at 12:00 pm. During this time we ate and relaxed together as a group. I got up to throw away my  trash and washed my hands.

Our group and all of our coworkers or classmates joined this routine. We returned to our workstations that afternoon. I am now in our back kitchen washing the dishes. Our guys and company are running through their lines.  They staged it for the next couple of hours.