Chapter 368

Sam woke up the next morning to get ready for work. They followed suit quickly behind me. Minutes after that I went into our kitchen to brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, put out their mugs on the island, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat. Chad walks in next greeting "Good morning Sweet T." He turns around for his mug. Seconds later I replied to him " Morning  Chad."

Our sister bounced in last greeting " Good Morning guys." We replied to her in unison "Morning Ella."  Seconds later she turned around and took Chad's cue. Both of them set our kitchen table in a deep conversation with each other. I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone else sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big almost complete happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our stuff while exchanging goodbyes to each other. A good percentage of us head to the subway station to catch one for school or work. Lori is currently sitting by her window reading the newspapers.  As for Sam picks her partner up in the cruiser for work. Minutes after that they drove in the direction of their police station.

I arrived at Delightful Desserts to greet everyone, put down my stuff in the lounge , and sign in. Minutes after that I am finally behind our counter preparing Blaine's usual breakfast order for them. Our loyal customers are patiently waiting in the long line. I put their order on the far end of our counter. My coworkers are taking tons of new orders. 

Blaine shows up to wait in our line. They always greeted and talked to him.  Everyone else in front of him left for work. Seconds later it's now his turn in our line. He picked up their order, paid for it, and greeted "Good morning T." Both of us stood in our corner talking to each other. I returned his greeting. Our friend leans in closer to me for a goodbye kiss.

Moments after that he walks all the way down to their theater for work. He waits on the  sidewalk with full hands. Some of their costars helped him open both sets of doors. All of them walked down the aisle together. Glee stopped just before the stage stairs. Our guys greeted each other with a man hug then sat down in the pits to eat breakfast. Minutes after that they  threw away their trash in the bins.

Everyone warms up on stage together. Within minutes  rehearsals begin for that day. I went outside to our dumpster in the back to throw away   the trash.  Later on, I came inside to wash my hands.  Rehearsals took a few hours. Cool down time always leads to changing to strike the stage. They grabbed their stuff while exchanging their goodbyes to each other.

Blaine, Blue Eyes, and company got home to cook something quick. Everyone else took an hour break for it. Lunch time approached at 12:00 pm. During this time we ate and relaxed as a group together. I got up to throw my trash away in the bins and washed my hands.

Our group and all of our coworkers or classmates joined this routine. A good percentage of us went back to our workstations that evening. Meanwhile with our guys that are already home took their baths. Jeter got dressed and decided to wash his sink full of dishes. He relaxes on the couch waiting for me to get off work. 

Before you know it 2:30 pm is finally here which means it's time for me to go home. I went into our lounge to sign out, gather my stuff, and mentioned goodbyes to the entire bakery. On my way down to the subway station enjoyed my walk. The birds were singing in their treetops.  Later on, I boarded it to sit down and read my book. A lot of people from all walks of life were on it with me.

People entered and exited the subway at their stops. The news tinker blinked soon with new information for us. All the subways have maps in it of the city.  Every subway is full of bodies  both sitting down or standing up holding onto the rail. Later one, it pulls into our station that evening. I got off to walk straight to our  building.

The fellow residents are now returning home from errands, school, and work. Andy is already doing his job. " Good afternoon my Sunshine," he greets. Both of us stood by the door talking to each other. I returned my greeting. Our handsome doorman allowed me entry.

 Upon my arrival checked our mailbox then head upstairs.  Apartment sweet apartment finally home from work. I went into our kitchen to put down both the mail and my keys. Seconds later I did the same thing with my stuff just in a different room. I took a quick bath to change into some comfy clothes.

There's a very familiar  shiny Superman key in our front door key hole. It means that only one  very important person came over. Blue Eyes is finally  home by us now. We exchanged our greeting to each other  in our family room while he closes the door. Later on, we walked  to our kitchen hand in hand.

Blue Eyes puts his down to wash his hands to start cooking dinner at our stove. I took out the place settings to put them on the island. The group got up at the same exact time. My siblings greeted " Good evening our Lovebirds."  We replied to them in unison " Evening Guys." On the way out of the kitchen they put down their keys on the mail table. 

They head straight to the showers. Meanwhile back in our kitchen we are talking to each other about my  birthday plans. My siblings are now back in the room again. Ella sets our kitchen table. As for Chad took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dished out our to eat, Usually during mealtime all of those who were out that day exchanged how our days at either school or work. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

I made a quick doggy bag for my fiancé. Our guys stayed in the kitchen to washing the dishes and clean it up. Meanwhile in the family room with the Warren's, girls, and I watching t v.  Everything is put back in it's regular places. Jeter grabs both his doggy bag and his keys.  All the kitchen lights are turned off. They joined  us on the couch so it's now full.

Family time continues in front of the t v. We shared out favorite t v shows with the group. I walked over to my room to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on,  I returned to both our couch and my favorite spot. We are now cuddling with each other.

Blue Eyes got up  to say goodbyes to my siblings while kissing Ella's cheek. I waited for him by the door. We exchanged our goodbyes and goodnights to each other with a kiss. Blue Eyes locks our front door for me and then heads to the subway station. I am nice and cozy.

My siblings got me to watch a few more shows before bedtime. I mentioned  goodnights to them with hugs and kisses. " Night Sweet T," both of them answered. Seconds later they watched as I walked away  and waited  for my door to shut. Chad and Ella focused on the t v screen.

All the t v sets and family room lights are turned off. The group took their to get ready  for bed. Blue Eyes put his food away in the fridge. My siblings and some of our guys  changed into their jammies. I have been in my  bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior. Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group say their goodnights to each other. Everyone else joins me in dreamland that night.