Fairytale Friends

"Mr Wonka? We're out of Wonka bars, and we need more chocolate birds!" Joseph was met with a gentle reprimanding voice.

"Willy, he's talking to you. Tell him again while I get more bars... Joseph" She'd paused to read his name tag, smiling slightly but he had no idea who on earth she was.

"She's my new friend" Wonka laughed slightly before Joseph repeated himself.

"We're out of Wonka bars and we need more chocolate birds" He watched the young chocolatier feeling the stained glass decoration and picking up a chocolate egg.

"We'll just have to make some" He popped the egg into Joseph's mouth "Now open" He giggled at the edible bird tweeting on his worker's tongue. The new addition came back and unloaded Wonka bars into his arms before Joseph left. She smiled and chatted with the young chocolatier, writing down the interview. Rosemarie Golden wrote her article and visited weekly to update it, helping whenever she was there.

"Call it work experience" She always followed it with a laugh, smiling when anyone joined in. The eighteen year old journalist became the go to resource on the world's best chocolatier, hinting at new products and raving over his latest ideas. She was promoted to head of her team and taster of complete inventions with her candy friend, everything playing out like a fairytale until the reminder.

All fairytales have villains.