Rival

"Willy stop sulking" She giggled when he bolted upright

"I am not!" The young chocolatier smiled when his friend laughed and pushed him

"Yes you were. I don't want to report on Slugworth. You know I don't Candy." Rosemarie sighed "I just need this promotion so much! It means the world to prove I can get it!" She looked down at the hand on her arm, smiling slightly "After this if I get it I can choose my subjects, and you know who I'll write about then" She watched him feign ignorance with a raised eyebrow.

"Do I?"

"Willy!" She shoved him lightly and pulled out a box, passing it to him and watching him open it "To make up for Slugworth" Rosemarie watched his fingers close around the silver as a slight smile twitched his lips upwards. She pinned it to his shirt and followed him to the mirror.

"It's great" Willy smiled at the chocolate swirl silver W on his shirt, faint glitter lighting it. "Wow" He thanked her with a hug so Rosemarie grinned.

"You really are a big kid" She laughed when Willy then joked

"You'll have to feed me then since I still have that head gear." He followed her out when she left "I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Definitely!" Rosemarie ran to her appointment. "Why did it have to be him?" She fixed a smile on her face when he came in. "I'm Rosemarie Golden, I'm working for Shudup and Reedit" Enter the villain. Exit innocence.

...............

"MR SLUGWORTH!" 

............... 

Willy bought the gloves three days later.