A.C.E

A.C.E (에이스)

E (에이스)

-spelled like ace
-under Beat Interactive
(Beat is really Interactive with the fans lol)
-stands for Adventure Calling Emotion
(Fans say also: Aggressiv Chicken Eater)
-Fandom: CHOICE
》Because we choose to Stan them
》It's similar written in Korean (A.C.E 에이스 - CHOICE 초이스 )
-Members: Jun, Donghun , WOW , Kim Byungkwan , Chan
-They debuted on May 23, 2017 with the song Cactus. Which is also a EDM / Hardstyle song like there first Comeback Callin' .
-They did many dance cover (pre-debut)
-They did many buskings (pre-debut and after debut)
-They were trainees for 4-7 years before the debut
-There average Age is 23 (which is old for a debut)
-They are members of the 1Million dance group (ACE is the first group wich realised there Dance Practice there)
-They are the first group at Beat Interactive
-At a Makestar album project they received 900%
-Yes. They are the short shorts group!But they wanted to wear them. (They wanted to make new fashion and now they think there are comfortable) (But please look at there talent and do not judge them on their clothes!)
-Jun&Chan are in 'the Unit' and Donghun, Kim Byungkwan&WOW are in 'MixNINE'

-The Unit contacted A.C.E first so they actually thought they would go as 5 members to The unit. But after that MIXNINE also contacted them and actually only Donghun should have gone to M9. But They thought Byeongkwan suited M9 more than TU so he also wnt to M9. And because Sehyoon was once a YG trainee they thought "why not challenging YG again?" So he also went to M9.

》Social Media:
Twitter: @official_ACE7
Instagram: @official_a.c.e7

e7

》Some positive things about Beat Interactive because I and other Choices think (for now) that Beat is a good company:
-Beat changed the tumpnail for Callin' 4 times because Choices didn't liked it and the one right now is made by a Choice.
-We see a few pictures were the boys eats Chicken (so we are thinking that they eat enough, eventho WOW is on a diet)
-A.C.E has many special appearances (1Million Concert, Zany TV, Age of Youth 2,Makestar...)
- they were allowed to visit there Families for a day (once in pre-debut and once after the debut!Maybe even more!)
-They let the members help with the Music and Choreographie