15 Things about me

1: Five Favorite Youtubers.
IHascupquake
Markimoo

JacksepticeyeAphmauFunnel Vision

Jacksepticeye
Aphmau
Funnel Vision

2:My new Youtuber name when im 18.
♥YoutuberLover360,000♥
Ill playing games and doing comic dubs and septiplier dubs.(im really big fangirl dont jugdge me)

3: My Best Friend and BFF.

Bff:Chelsea
Best Friend: Sof

4:Best friend is lucky.

She got a Yuri on Ice t-shirt so lucky

5: my last song I listen too.
Markiplier rap by Jt games

6: I hate shipping
Brothers and sisters just bleh

7: I love Play on Wii.
My usual game I play on the Wiii is Just Dance and sometimes my brother plays but he always loses so I always win so...(hahaha!!)

8: Who miss in my family:
My dog Cody and Zoey my old dogs from when I was 10 I miss them so much but I have a picture of my dog cody
And Zoey died before cody and still miss them. He died when got home when I was 10 I started to cry when he past away I still miss him and Zoey but Zoey not that much becuase she was bossy Bitch dog so she really mean to me and brother so yeah (Fuck my dog zoey)

 He died  when got home when I was 10 I started to cry when he past away I still miss him and Zoey but Zoey not that much becuase she was bossy Bitch dog so she really mean to me and brother so yeah (Fuck my dog zoey)

8: Favorite Transformers Prime Characters.
Knockout, Optimus Prime, Acree, Rachet, and Megatron(The bossy bitch of the Decepticons and he's badass)

9: What hate about my 9 year old brother who's taller than me.
He always comes upstairs in my room and checks on me almost like every hour and always trying to first on the bus before we leave home to go to school.

10: What are my Nicknames
They are Madrad, Madi, Maddie, and M for short
"My mom calls me Madrad for some reason but dont know why?"

12: My worst nickname ever
PINK POOP EMOJI!!! I hate it so much I just want to scream and shout that it not my name and say my nickname is madi not PINK POOP EMOJI!!! (Uggh!!!..that girl gave me that stupid nickname its so stupid arggh!!)

13: Why I ahte spiders and snakes
Well when I was 11 I saw a spider in room and Screamed thats how I'm scared of spiders and for snakes my worst fear I saw one in the woods down by the creek where I walking my mom, dad and brother I something on the ground it started to move than I screamed it was snake moving in the mud. (Do even think about bringing any snakes and spiders in my house or ill scream real loud)

14: My worst Friend I ever had when I was 9 in 1 first grade she was really mean too me.

Not my Friend: Mickenna Dick
She was mean to me I got sick on the day when I was in first grade (and puked on the bus and amilai was there to comfort me I was still sick and she made me happy when I was sick at age 9)

15:Why I like Markiplier and how I was inspired to be a youtuber
Well I was watching youtube when I was 9 and I was watching some cool videos than some of the videos started to make think should I make a youtube channel than when 11 I started to make videos and really cool impressions on some youtubers I knew after a year when i was 12 (right now) I got to other youtubers and started to watch this Guy Markiplier he was funny and handsome but older than me but after a while I started to get interested with him and subscribed to his channel and watched the he maked.

Thats how Inspired by Markiplier and Jacksepticeye to become a Youtuber.

♥I hope you in joined the 15 things about and in will that youtuber will inspire you to become a youtuber well bye bye tell next time♥