2x

"I know you aren't. You just- ahh I don't even know how to explain it." He said. I chuckled for a second.

"Uh okay." I said. He smiled at me as he continued eating his big mac while I drank my coffee.

Me and Jahseh were just awkwardly looking around McDonalds trying not to make eye contact while Stokeley and Laurie talked and did all that talking shit.

If we made eye contact it would be so so awkward.

Honestly I was so uncomfortable.

"So uhh, want to go for a walk or?" Great fucking way to make it more awkward, bravo Jahseh!

"Um how about we text later and I don't know, go out for a drink sometimes, since I'm already here with my friend it's not ok towards her just to leave?" I declined nicely.

"Yeah, that's not a bad idea." He said.

"I'm sorry if-"

"No, no it's fine." He cut me off.

After that we talked about random topics and then Laurie and me went home.

"So, about you and that Stokeley guy?" I asked. She put her head down and made a little smile.

"Oh, I just met him, and he's not even my type." She responded. I know she lying.

"Girl I saw the way you were looking at him. The moment you laid your eyes on him your eyes were sparkling, you can't lie to me." I said being the smart one.

"Oh shut up. So what's up with you and that weird looking guy?"

"Oh, Jahseh?" I asked.

"Yeah." She responded. Ok this is awkward, he is cute but nah.

"Nothing, we're just friends." I said looking at the side.

"Yeah, right."

We walked until we came to our house. I hugged her and went in the house.

I plopped on my bed and blushed at the thought of Jahseh's smile, he is so cute. Ok what the hell, do I like someone? That's not possible.

I've had two relationships in my past. Well one was a joke so I guess it doesn't count.

I liked the guy so he asked me to be in a relationship with him, I agreed and after a few days he told me it was a joke, but he is a drug dealer so whatever.

The other one was normal. We kissed and stuff, but I've never tongue kissed, what a shame for 16 year olds these days.

My mother busted into my room, interrupting my thoughts.

"Where the hell have you been this whole day?! I saw on the internet that you haven't been in school!" She yelled. Ugh, now I have to deal with her.

( A/N - Here in Croatia you and your mother can see on the internet what grades did you get and what classes did you miss. I don't know if you have that in America. )

"Chill down, It's not like the world's gonna end because I missed the whole day." I said rolling my eyes.

"You know what? You're grounded! Give me your phone!" She yelled reaching her hand out.

"Get the fuck out. I'm going to do what I want to do." I said rudely.

"You have stolen my credit cards, my car and you've got your first tattoo at 12! I don't know what to do with you anymore!" She yelled as tears were coming out.