Jungkook the JERK!

Y/N POV:

Every class I had was with Jungkook. He would mock me and push me around. I introduced my self to my last class and saw Jungkook, V, and Jimin laughing. I was done with Jungkook 's crap, already. I wanted to slap the boy. He was whispering while the classmates were asking me questions. "Jungkook why don't you ask Y/N a question". Said the teacher. "Okay. Why do you mope around like no one cares about you"? Jungkook said with a insane grin on his face. "JUNGKOOK, learn your manners. You know how to respect new students". The teacher with her nose in the air said. I rolled my eyes at Jungkook and went on answering questions. The last bell of the day rang and I walked out of class slowly trying not to catch Jungkook. Then I saw him walking towards me. He pushed me down. I landed on my butt, then he laughed. What the heck! He stopped laughing and looked down at me with a cute pouty face that a puppy would give you. He was really good looking. I wish he would just get to know me then tease me but noooo!

Jungkook's POV:
I looked at Y/N and he/she gave me a really mad look. I smiled. Y/N looks cute when mad. I lifted Y/N up and snickered then I walked off. I can't wait till tomorrow.

                                              I hope you guys are reading this. This is my first POV so please don't judge.

                                               Bye Army ❤️