First day -1

*Your POV*

"Welp first day if Senior Year!" I say as I then turn to see my friend F/N, Waving at me like a lunatic.

"Hey Bitch! You ready?" They ask me as I smile at them. "Uh, Hey F/N! Meh...I guess, It's just school." I explain to her. She gives me a shocked look.

"C'mon Y/N! After this, We'll be in College! Then we won't have to worry about our parents!" She smirks at me, and I smile back.

I decide to tease her by telling her she messed up her makeup.

"You messed up your mascara." I point to her eye. She responds, "WHAT! NO! CHASE IS GONNA BE HERE! AND IM TRYING TO GET FUCKED HERE!"

"Chill F/N! I was just joking!" I said as I chuckled before she had a meltdown. F/N is one of those girls that are like really obsessed with there face, but is just like you. Which I think is awesome!

"You arse!" She yelled and laughed as we walked into the gymnasim for the morning assembly, as always.

"Hey F/N?" "Yeah Y/N?" "Do you plan on joining anything...this year?" "Well, no. I might join the cheerleading sqaud!"

She was always joining the cheerleading sqaud, she has the perfect body, and she's really flexible.

"Yeah, but I meant like...a club of something out side of school. Not schools related." I said to verify what I meant.

"Uhh...well, I guess not. What about you Y/N?" F/N asked me.

I responded, "Well, I thought about joining a band." She looked at me and smiled. "Why is that...your not really that kind of person. Your more a quiet mouse than anything." She asked shocked.

"You don't know me fully yet. I'm way louder than you think." She's shook her head and responded," Ok, well what instrum---"

She was than cut off by Mr. Heldren, the schools principal.

"Is this thing working..?*owl noise*...oh yes it is." He tested, jokingly.

We all laughed at his humor. Mr. Heldren was one of the funnier, less strict principals, which we loved. But if he needed to get serious, oh lordy he did.

He started, "Hello students, good morning!" This who knew who he was exclaimed back, "Good morning Mr. Heldren!"

I felt a little bad for the freshmen's, really you get bullied alot in that position. But, I'm part if the student council, so I'mma stop that.

"Well children, welcome to another miserable year of prison! I know, I'm not excited either! But as every year, we have newer children come into the cell! Everybody welcome, these wonderful children down here!"

We all welcome them by yelling hello, and welcome, but something catches my ear.

I look up at what seem to be a group of male seniors yelling 'Boos' and 'Mama's little baby' at the younger children. I looked closer to see the boy next to them, it was..., "Who is that?" I asked myself.

He looked kinda small, and scared, but I could see he was fed up with the 3 jerks. He also had bright green hair, along with a "Stay Weird" hoodie. He seemed new here but I decided to wait.

I sat back down, but a jerked my head behind me to see the boy being picked on. The 3 douches were telling him to go back down to the bottom where the freshmen were.

They continued to pick on him, calling him a faggot and a cunt. I was sick of it, so I got up and fought for him.

Before I could tell them to stop, Mr. Heldren had began to speak, but realized what was happening.

"Uh, Mrs.L/N, is something wrong?" He asked me and I gulped.

F/N and the majority of the people in the room had stared at us. The boy I was trying to defend had actually spoke, from being frozen the entire time.

"Uh, S-Sir...May we meet you in your o-office?" The boy asked.

"And who might you be my good man?" Mr. Heldren asked.

"Um..my name is Sean McLoghlin, but you can all me Jack. I'm new here." He answered twiddling his fingers.

"Ok, Mr. McLoghlin, meet me in my office, along with the others. Mrs. Shepered, you may take the mic."

Mrs. Shepherd was a skinny, young woman who had just joined the school board last year. She on the other hand was I bit more grumpier than Me. Heldren.

"Yes sir." Jack responded.

"C'mon you jerks!" I had gestured the 3 boys to follow me.

"Damn! Look at this ass Logan!" I heard one of them exclaim to...I guess Logan.

I turned and kicked him in the balls. "You not Fucking getting it either you perv! And as for you Logan! Do you want it too?"

He shuck his head no and picked up the one I kicked. I looked up, and saw Jack staring at me. I smiled.

"Hello I'm Y/N!" I put my hand out as we walked with Me. Heldren to his office.

"I-Im Sean, but you can call me-"
"Jack, I heard you." He bluhsed and smiled as we shook hands.

"So I take it your new here?" I asked him. "Yeah, I just moved from Ireland. I assume you've been here a while?" He asked me.

"Well,I wouldn't say a while. I moved from California to Kentucky when I was about 12 so like 7th grade. So not that long." I answered.

"Ah, ok. So I saw what you did back there." He simles and rubs the back of his neck.

"Oh yeah, it was nothin-- Oh my God are you ok? Did they hurt you? Are you hurt?" I was worried, he's new and not even an hour and a half in and he's already getting bullied.

"I'm fine, happens all the time. It life, gotta keep goin." He said it with alot of inphasis on his accent.

"Ok, just as long as your ok. I like your accent." I blushes and smile.

"Oh...y-ye do?" He asked and blushed

"Yeah, it's sweet!"I answered, then we finally reached the principal's office.

A/N:

Heyo! Tell me how you liked this one! I really think it was fun making! And I like the plot so far! So yeet! Hope you enjoyed, if you did plz make sure to comment your thought and BYYYE💚